New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    If one is looking for a van that is good for moving lots of people comfortably and has the capacity to load many things we you need to make hakot stuff, which of the following would you recommend to get? yung pinaka-value for money. Prefer manual diesel but if automatic diesel, sana naman matipid rin like the manual diesel.

1. Hi ace grandia
    2. Hi ace supergrandia
    3. Hi ace lxv
    4. nissan nv350 escapade
    5. peugeot expert tepee

Thanks to all in advance for your inputs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have no experience with the new Urvan but we are very happy with our 2008 Hiace Grandia GL (m/t). When the rearmost seats are taken out, it really takes in a lot of things (i used this to move homes before). The LXV will definitely have a lot of space but it is costly and your covered parking options can become limited.

The 3.0L engine upgrade is a definite welcome although you will have to check with the Hiace thread on how the FC is. Our 2.5MT Grandia was quite frugal (10km/L city and 12-14km/L highway)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyp View Post
    If one is looking for a van that is good for moving lots of people comfortably and has the capacity to load many things we you need to make hakot stuff, which of the following would you recommend to get? yung pinaka-value for money. Prefer manual diesel but if automatic diesel, sana naman matipid rin like the manual diesel.

1. Hi ace grandia
    2. Hi ace supergrandia
    3. Hi ace lxv
    4. nissan nv350 escapade
    5. peugeot expert tepee

Thanks to all in advance for your inputs.
    Comfort: Grand Starex
    Spacious Loading Capacity: Grandia or the LXV
    Both: Ford Transit 15 Seater Diesel. ( If the budget permits )

And if you don't mind Chinese vehicles, Foton View Traveller is bang for the buck for a big van. Nissan urvan is cramped, not even a chance to compare to grandia in terms of space.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Pang tao ang grand starex. Comfy talaga. Pero kung kakaragahan ng gamit baka dumapa na suspension.

Foton traveller. Mas malaki pa sa grandia. Yung lvx kasi ang mahal e. Feeling luxury van na ang pricing nya

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    starex.

pang porma,pang karera.pang kargahan.the best

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Get the Starex. Kaya niyan kargahan at di pa matagtag

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    malakas ba sa fuel ang starex?