New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Stucked up po ako between Mazda 2 (sedan) and Suzuki Ciaz GL. Manual Transmission. Medyo napapaisip ako with Suzuki Ciaz. Pareho namng may pros and cons sya. Ngayon iniisip ko e ung mas makakabuti para sa first owner tulad ko.

I also think regarding the maintenance after 3yrs. Which one is much better?

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    The Yojin-3 maintenance program of Mazda reduces your worries during those first three years of owning the car. It's especially helpful if you aren't very knowledgeable about cars.

Mazda owners I know also praise how well their cars drive. You can say it's fun to drive a Mazda.

One thing going for the Ciaz, on the other hand, is the interior space, which is so much better than the 2's. I've ridden in both as passenger in the rear seat and I can tell you that if you will have riders especially on the back, that extra space is going to feel like a luxury.

Those things said, your decision will depend on your priorities. I wouldn't regret going either way.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    For me, Mazda over Suzuki

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa.jpl View Post
    The Yojin-3 maintenance program of Mazda reduces your worries during those first three years of owning the car. It's especially helpful if you aren't very knowledgeable about cars.

Mazda owners I know also praise how well their cars drive. You can say it's fun to drive a Mazda.

One thing going for the Ciaz, on the other hand, is the interior space, which is so much better than the 2's. I've ridden in both as passenger in the rear seat and I can tell you that if you will have riders especially on the back, that extra space is going to feel like a luxury.

Those things said, your decision will depend on your priorities. I wouldn't regret going either way.
    No more Yojin 3 for the Mazda2.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa.jpl View Post

Thank you for the input sir. I want to try to test drive both but i don't have the time to do so. As far as i know, i won't have that much passenger. For personal use only. (Zambales to Quezon Prov.) But i am worrying when i travel with my family that's why im stucked up between the two brand.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by datuputi.jr View Post
    Thank you for the input sir. I want to try to test drive both but i don't have the time to do so. As far as i know, i won't have that much passenger. For personal use only. (Zambales to Quezon Prov.) But i am worrying when i travel with my family that's why im stucked up between the two brand.
    Medyo long drive pala. We (1 driver, 2 passengers) sometimes drive our Mazda 2 sedan from Bulacan to Subic. It can be quite tight in the rear seat.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Medyo long drive pala. We (1 driver, 2 passengers) sometimes drive our Mazda 2 sedan from Bulacan to Subic. It can be quite tight in the rear seat.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk
    Yep long drive po. I really like mazda. Pero factor para sa akin ung comfortability ng passenger ko kasi kinokonsider ko ung long drive. (Estimated travel time from Zambales to Quezon Prov is 8hrs). I hope Mazda 2 has more space. T_T

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Try asking mazda of they still have manual transmission being offered sa mazda 2. Last time i checked, wala daw.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Try asking mazda of they still have manual transmission being offered sa mazda 2. Last time i checked, wala daw.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    I already ask Mazda Pampanga. According to them they have.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Verified w/ dealership...There are still M/T 2 sedans. The hatches, soldout.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast