New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Looking for a nice Hyundai Grace or mini-van sa sulit. Kakalito. Haha. Tanong lang, if you were to get a mini-van/wagon type car, ano model marerecommend nyo & why? ung pasok sa budget ko ha. thanks ulit!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sa tagal na ng thread na toh... I suppose di ka naman ata nagmamadali? Maybe you can save up to at least 200k before buying. You may be able to find a good surplus Starex (preferably M/T). But then if you cannot, maybe the Delica would be OK with you since you seem to be open to converted vehicles. Just make sure the conversion is safe. Many conversion-related accidents I've heard of are related with Delica's. A good condition, well converted Delica would be a nice car to have. Just make sure the sunroof doesn't leak!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Just stretched my budget to 180k. Medyo rush sir, we have a beach outing planned for next month. Hopefully makakita ng maayos na sasakyan para mai-road test agad. Still looking pa din!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    medyo mahirap makakuha ng van na 180k na good condition... yung kia besta namin 160k nabenta mga 2005 pa yun... tapos yung mitsubishi L300 exceed long body local version 300 k nabenta 2001 model yun...

sa japan surplus baka meron ka makuha.. maganda yung mitsubishi L300 delica.. or yung exceed long body local ang kunin mo maganda yun at matatag ang body

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    medyo mahirap makakuha ng van na 180k na good condition... yung kia besta namin 160k nabenta mga 2005 pa yun... tapos yung mitsubishi L300 exceed long body local version 300 k nabenta 2001 model yun...

sa japan surplus baka meron ka makuha.. maganda yung mitsubishi L300 delica.. or yung exceed long body local ang kunin mo maganda yun at matatag ang body
    Sir may mga van sa sulit.com in the 180-190k range, may grace, pregio, delica, etc..urvan meron din.may marerecommend ba kayo dun?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder66 View Post
    Sir may mga van sa sulit.com in the 180-190k range, may grace, pregio, delica, etc..urvan meron din.may marerecommend ba kayo dun?
    Given that all are in good condition, yung Pregio OK talaga. I find it to be more modern and comfortable as compared to the likes of the Grace or Urvan. If you don't need to seat that many people, a well converted and well maintained Delica is an even better choice since it has a more powerful engine and more amenities and features as compared to local vans. Granted that it is well converted, it is very nice to drive in the mountains since it has very good pulling power and 4WD for the occasional rough and muddy roads.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    At 180K, van-type na Suzuki Carry Multicab naisip ko.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Delica-do yung Delica. :hysterical:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hahaha~ Totoo nga, pero in fairness ah, may mga kilala akong gumagamit ng Delica, hanggang ngayon buhay pa ah. :rofl: I believe the safest Delica's to get are the more expensive units located in the mountains. Yung mga ganito, siguro gusto pa nila mabuhay so maganda ang gawa sa conversion, if the vehicle is well maintained mas lalong macecement yung claim. When I am in Baguio, I see lots of Delica's there. And then, napakabilis nila magpatakbo!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sir curious lang, baket nyo nasabi na delikado? hehe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Best van for 150-170k budget?