New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi, any reco's? Best Sedan car to buy around 2-2.5M?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'll sell you my Lynx secondhand for 2.5m.

-

Take a look at the Mazda6. Feels really nice and upscale, almost European for half-the-price. Also, you might want to wait around for the new Accord. New body, updated engines, and the V6 will get upgraded cylinder deactivation. The new logic and control system for the cylinder deactivation was impressive when I tested it on the Odyssey. Liked it much better than the same system on the old Accord.

Unfortunately, if you're looking for the most "premium" sedan you can get in that price range, all the decent ones are much more than 2.5m. The only "premium" cars you can get for less are tiny hatchbacks, and perhaps the MINI Countryman, which isn't tiny, but it isn't a sedan.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yastarr View Post
    Hi, any reco's? Best Sedan car to buy around 2-2.5M?
    Toyota Camry.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I'll sell you my Lynx secondhand for 2.5m.
    That's a bargain considering how much you've spent on that car.

What are your priorities? Space? Performance? Comfort?

The Mazda 6 has always been a rewarding drive for those who love being behind the wheel however to me, it seems to age fast. The Camry 3.5L of course will always be the safe person's choice, especially if you're driven around.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you're the one to drive the car, then it would be the Subaru Legacy GT (or the wagon version for a different look).

I am not sure how well it stacks up against other midsize Japanese/Korean sedans but specs alone is quite impressive. The model maybe about 4 years old already but it received great reviews when it first came out.

Subaru Legacy GT Wagon review - Drives | TopGear.com.ph

2010 Subaru Legacy GT Sedan - Honest Car Reviews Philippines

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I say Camry V6 for the driven and Subaru Legacy for the driving.

A wild card suggestion. Are you open to grey market? What do you think of this one? 2013 Kia Optima K5 Turbo Philippines - 10104509
    Turbocharged 2.0L with power that matches the Camry and Accord 3.5V6, definite head turner even among Euro sedans and an excellent driver's car.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Even the 2.4L NA Optima is a good deal for less than 1.5M with all the features in it. However, a GDI Turbo version for about 200k more looks like a better deal.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Just playing devil's advocate here...

The Subaru WRX STi (6MT) and Mitsubishi Lancer EX Ralliart both have 4 doors and a trunk, so they are still classified as sedans. They are both priced around 2.5M.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    entry level lexus?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    a brandnew C-class is about 2.7m
    you can get either a cpo merc c-class or a bmw 3 series for under 2.5m

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast