New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^ also because of school opening...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Maybe. Pero yeah as I posted earlier June (which means now) is a good time to buy. Marami na promos mga car dealers (except for high demand vehicles) as we can always see ads. Toyota has one, Honda has with the City, Nissan has one too...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i agree with tidus, buy within the leanest month of car sales to get the best deal out of the dealers.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    doble :trumpet:
    Last edited by XTO; June 12th, 2010 at 08:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Best month is, when your wallet says it is
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    It really depends on what model are you going to buy. This particular model might be due for a facelift already this year, so if that's the case ... better wait for it.

ganun ka simple. pansin nyo walang advertisement masyado pag in demand pero pag pa-laos na sangkaterba freebies niya, sagad na discount at stretched terms even with zero interest esp pag nov to dec.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    July to September

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    e siguro the rest of the year ang the best time to buy a car! kung titingnan mo ang trending ng sales ngayong taon, mas mataas sya compared to last year.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    im planning to buy an a4 or a3, laki ng discount nila sakin 300k..tingin nyo may facelifted models na lalabas ba audi this july onwards? should I wait?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    As they said, June and later months of the year is the best time to buy. Daming promos and discounts.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    ganun ka simple. pansin nyo walang advertisement masyado pag in demand pero pag pa-laos na sangkaterba freebies niya, sagad na discount at stretched terms even with zero interest esp pag nov to dec.
    mga bros. ano-ano na yung mga sasakyan na nasa ganito ng category? mga August po kami nagplano bumili ng car ng wife ko on my vacation and we are hunting for best deals and big discounts.

800k and below po yung budget, baka lang may mga pumasok na sa ganitong category na puwede naming idagdag sa current selection namin which is everything under 800k hehe lolz hindi pa makadecide ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Best month to buy ?