New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hi everyone,

Can anyone point me to the best honda car dealer in town?
    I am in the market for a new honda city and would like to know which dealer can give me the best deal.

I am new here and any helpful info will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Standard procedure is simply phoning them and haggling on the phone really. But I'd get a good dealer that's 20minutes away rather than a great dealer that's 1 hour away. Learned a lesson yun nabanga yun CR-V, went all the way to Makati just to fix it and seriously... bad customer service. I'm sticking with Honda Quezon Ave. anytime.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Not sure if this dealer is really the best,

but I just got my brand new Honda City from Honda Cars Global City,

I have inquired about the offers and how fast they can give me the unit and after two days

they were able to release my unit for less than 2 days, I was assisted by Mark Sulit not sure if he is still working there

but though went to a swift transaction with his help and people we're very accommodating and nice.

Hope this helps.... Good luck in buying your brand new car

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^^^malamang sir nakabili na yung ts 2011 pa yung hinukay mo

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    How about the current situation? I read in the CRV forum about a great dealer who was able to give less than 5% p.a. for a 4 year term. Maybe readers of this thread will be able to share which Honda dealer gave them a great deal.

Been looking to buy a CR-V myself so please share if you have great deals with any Honda dealership lately.

Best Honda Dealer