New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    220
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Hello! I see you do not particularly like the boring Innova, innovative and perfectly suited for Philippine families and roads as it may be. Best buy for 500k budget SUV Actually, there is also the Kia Carnival. Not as economical or cheap to maintain as the Innova but way more comfortable and roomy with loads of space for 8 full sized adults plus their luggage enough for an extended out of town trip AND pasalubong. Also, 3rd row folds into the floor and 2nd row folds and tumbles or can be easily removed altogether without any screws. Resulting space is so humongous it would embarass a pickup. Best buy for 500k budget SUV So if you need loads of cabin space, this is a good option. We have one, my aunt also has one. And it is a family favorite, especially for the old folks! Engine is a 2.9 so FC is understandably around 5 city and 10 highway. It doesn't sting as much though because diesel is cheaper. Best buy for 500k budget SUV

    Among your three options, the Everest has the most abundant cabin real estate so that may be a deciding factor for you. Rear leaf springs mean it has the best payload capacity, but also the bounciest ride. Parts should also not be much of a problem if you are used to getting Mazda parts. The Santa Fe has the best engine performance, handling, and ride comfort. Definitely waaay ahead of the other options in refinement and performance. Though suspension is not as sturdy. Cargo space is close to none with the 3rd row up though good enough when it is down. Among your choices, the Montero is probably the oldest car you can get for your money. Parts should be the most abundant though and ride quality is okay. I have driven the VGT 4x4 and mid to high end power was great, though low end response was laggy.

    Attached is a picture of my Santa Fe when fully loaded with 2nd and 3rd row seats down. Hope it helps. Best buy for 500k budget SUV

    Oh, and stay away from the gas CUVs, especially if you think your Mazda 3 is thirsty!


    Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk
    Thanks Bro sa walang sawang pagsagot.

    Yes, sa looks din, kaya wala sa list ko si innova. Pero sa mga kilala kong naka innova ang ganda ng mga feedback nila.

    Sa 3 options ko parang yung Sta Fe 2013 ang pinaka gusto ko. Medyo malayo lang sa 500k na budget kaya need pa mag ipon.
    Napapaisip lang ako sa Sta Fe, bihira ako makakita sa daan. Hindi kaya mas mahirap hanapan to ng pyesa kesa sa Everest?

    Yung picture mo na loaded, anong yr model ng Sta Fe yan?

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    220
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by nelyoung View Post
    All the good things has been said for the Innova. *tsinelas30 sir, count my vote. Except for the boring looks, you will never go wrong with the Innova.
    Thanks thanks. Kaso wala talaga sa list si innova.

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    220
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Based on what you’re saying, what you need is an Innova.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Oo nga. Innova din or Adventure ang boto ko.
    Since Toyota ang Innova.

    How about Fortuner? :D

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by tsinelas30 View Post
    Thanks Bro sa walang sawang pagsagot.

    Yes, sa looks din, kaya wala sa list ko si innova. Pero sa mga kilala kong naka innova ang ganda ng mga feedback nila.

    Sa 3 options ko parang yung Sta Fe 2013 ang pinaka gusto ko. Medyo malayo lang sa 500k na budget kaya need pa mag ipon.
    Napapaisip lang ako sa Sta Fe, bihira ako makakita sa daan. Hindi kaya mas mahirap hanapan to ng pyesa kesa sa Everest?

    Yung picture mo na loaded, anong yr model ng Sta Fe yan?
    Yes, ang Innova kasi ang modern FX. Presentable enough sa hotel driveway, kayang kaya din sa lubak at baha. I know a family friend who was able to drive his completely stock diesel Innova through waist deep flood. Best buy for 500k budget SUV

    Yes, medyo mahal pa ang Gen 3 Santa Fe. Yung Santa Fe ko Gen 2 2007 model. 2006-2012 ang itsura na ito. 2010-2012 model same engine and transmission na sa Gen 3. Wala lang mga karagdagang electronics like traction control, cruise control, electric power steering at kung anuano. Eto pasok na sa budget mo. So far hindi naman ako nahirapan sa piyesa, though this may be because malapit ako sa Banawe. Magaan ito dalhin at very satisfied ang passengers ko. 3rd row is habitable with adequate headroom even for me (5"10). Yun nga lang halos wala nang cargo space kapag nakataas ito. Pero at least 50/50 split naman ang 3rd row so pwedeng ibaba kalahati. Maraming thoughtful features ang design having both tilt and telescopic steering adjustment (most cars have just tilt), air vent inside the center console turning it into a mini fridge, total of 9 cupholders, and my personal favorite: power outlets for all 3 rows para walang agawan ng saksakan! Best buy for 500k budget SUV

    Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,384
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by tsinelas30 View Post
    Since Toyota ang Innova.

    How about Fortuner? :D
    of course!
    but it's also more expensive.
    and if garage space or eskinita space is a premium... it's also a larger vehicle on the outside.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    215
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by tsinelas30 View Post
    Since Toyota ang Innova.

    How about Fortuner? :D
    If memory serves right mas mababa headroom ng Gen 1 Fort sa third row kesa ung nasakyan ko na same gen innova.

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by tsinelas30 View Post
    Since Toyota ang Innova.

    How about Fortuner? :D
    IIRC, the 1st gen Innova actually has more interior space than the Fortuner due to having a much shorter hood.

    Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    220
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yes, ang Innova kasi ang modern FX. Presentable enough sa hotel driveway, kayang kaya din sa lubak at baha. I know a family friend who was able to drive his completely stock diesel Innova through waist deep flood. Best buy for 500k budget SUV

    Yes, medyo mahal pa ang Gen 3 Santa Fe. Yung Santa Fe ko Gen 2 2007 model. 2006-2012 ang itsura na ito. 2010-2012 model same engine and transmission na sa Gen 3. Wala lang mga karagdagang electronics like traction control, cruise control, electric power steering at kung anuano. Eto pasok na sa budget mo. So far hindi naman ako nahirapan sa piyesa, though this may be because malapit ako sa Banawe. Magaan ito dalhin at very satisfied ang passengers ko. 3rd row is habitable with adequate headroom even for me (5"10). Yun nga lang halos wala nang cargo space kapag nakataas ito. Pero at least 50/50 split naman ang 3rd row so pwedeng ibaba kalahati. Maraming thoughtful features ang design having both tilt and telescopic steering adjustment (most cars have just tilt), air vent inside the center console turning it into a mini fridge, total of 9 cupholders, and my personal favorite: power outlets for all 3 rows para walang agawan ng saksakan! Best buy for 500k budget SUV

    Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk
    Solid talaga innova. Best buy for 500k budget SUV

    I see, gen 3 pala yung 2013.
    Musta naman po gas consumption ng gen 2 mo sir?

    Kung madali naman makita sa banawe mga parts walang magiging problema, yung mga barker lang na nghaharang. Best buy for 500k budget SUV




    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    220
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    of course!
    but it's also more expensive.
    and if garage space or eskinita space is a premium... it's also a larger vehicle on the outside.
    Yun nga puro 600k+ fortuner na nakikita ko.

    Tuloy ko lang backread ko sa mga old threads para makapili ng maayos.


    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    220
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    If memory serves right mas mababa headroom ng Gen 1 Fort sa third row kesa ung nasakyan ko na same gen innova.
    Thanks thanks.

    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Best buy for 500k budget SUV