New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi Car Experts,

Sirs, I would like to ask for advice on what car can I buy for 700K, my family is quite small pa lang po, we are 4 in the family and we will use this car for 10 years before I can buy a new one, I will use this car for city driving and occasional out of town trips like Baguio and Bicol, I’m after efficiency rather than speed po but power is important for climbing up hill and stuff, with this in mind together with the below important factors, I hope you can assist me in getting the best car the fits me and my family.

1. Ease of maintenance – Since we will use this for 10 years, I need a car that can easily be maintained, ndi mahirap hanapin at mahal ang car parts.
    2. Fuel efficiency – This car will be used mostly for city driving lang po with occasional out of town trips.
    3. Safety features – Very important po, Airbags, ABS and other standard features.
    4. Trunk Capacity – Mas malaking trunk mas maganda for stroller and other baby stuffs po.
    5. Automatic transmission – My wife will use this car as well.

Initially I’m looking at Suzuki Swift 2017 but I’m also considering Hyundai Accent 1.4 GL AT-CVT though it is above 700K I think I can pull it down to my price range, as you can see, these are not of the same segment but as long as it fits my budget compact and subcompact cars my options.

Cheers,
    Free & Accepted

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    puede pre-owned? get a diesel innova.

kung dapat brand new, a basic vios.

automatic and fuel-efficient? and at that price range? medyo mahirap yan, in my opinion. either or, but seldom in the same statement.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you're looking for an AT subcompact with decent space and good enough performance, extend your budget to 800k and get a Honda City 1.5E CVT.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Mirage g4 gls. Pasok sa requirement na efficient, may airbags, abs, may trunk, tsaka automatic. Saktong 700k

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    +1 for Mirage G4. Efficient even at its AT variant, and surprisingly spacious too. Even the GLX AT variant will get its job done and use the savings for upgrading headlights/putting reverse cam and sensors.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    In 2010 I was able to haggle the price of vios 1.3 a/t at that price. I don't know kung magkano na ngayon pero up to this day besides the usual PMS wala pa akong pinalitan other than the 4 set of tires. Very reliable daily driven pang hatid-sundo sa school ng anak ko at gamit ko kapag coding ang main car. Though lately medyo humihina na ang aircon pero linis lang ang katapat and it will be the first time pa lang na malilinis ang aircon

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    mga sir first car namin ng partner ko mazda 3 skyactiv hb 2.0speed. nanonood lang ako sa youtube and nagbasa manual about sa car na to obviously hindi rin ako car enthusiast para bang sasakay at gagamitin lang.hehe pero sabi nila maganda daw car namin. para sakin sa 1.4m na price nya oo mganda cya. advice naman mga sir pano masusulit si mazda.

then,na approve po kami ulit para sa aming second car mitsubishi mirage glx hb. pero in-house financing, pag in house ba talaga sir hindi samin nakapangalan ang car hangga't hindi pa bayad? bakit si mazda hindi kami hiningan ng spa,bank nag approved samin dito. pero si mitsubishi hinihingan kami spa. newbie here

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Vios pero j series lang ang pasok sa budget mo at manual pa.
    G4 glx suits your needs. But dont expect it to be perfect.

A HB is a no no kung 4 na kayo sa family dahil kulang na sa trunk space.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi Sirs,

Thank you po sa mga suggestions, how about po ang Accent and Brio Amaze? mas ok po kaya sila in terms of the 5 important factors written above.

Cheers

Free & Accepted

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    My take on brio series.
    It might be on the chopping block as it's sales is poor. This is just speculation btw.

The accent is bare as well and kung mag aaccent ka lang, go with the diesel variant as it's already proven.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast