New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    How is does the deed of sale look like? I understand the seller will be the company and signed by an authorized representative. Will LTO also require a secretary's certificate in order to transfer the title?

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I didn't bother having the registration changed to my name. Anyway, I sold the vehicle 2 years later.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    How is does the deed of sale look like? I understand the seller will be the company and signed by an authorized representative. Will LTO also require a secretary's certificate in order to transfer the title?

TIA!
    Yes, the secretary's certificate that the representative is allowed by a corporation (it must be a corporation) to transact for that particular task.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I did.

Deed of sale + corporate secretary certificate. Then follow the usual lto process to tranfer ownership. Hpg clearance, emission test and go to the lto branch where the mother file is stored then good to go na

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I did too..

Deed of Sale + Secretary Cert or Board Resolution.. Notarized both.. then process as usual.. HPG.. LTO..

We put 1 Peso pala sa Deed of Sale..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks for the replies, guys!