New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I need a set of these, pcd 114 - pwede sa galant, accord or volvo s40 w/ tires and complete center caps sana. anyone selling or know a shop that is selling them?

The pic on the left side is the 3pc model while the one on the right is the 1pc model. i prefer the 3pc model but kung 1pc lang available, id take it as well

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Parang magkaibang gulong yata. So do you need both or either one?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sorry, either one of the two. The one on the left side is the 3pc model while the one on the right is the 1pc model

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    bump

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    still hoping that someone, or anyone has information ....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pls pm 323f dito o sa protegetech.org....ganyan yata nakakabit sa lantis nya dati...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    pls pm 323f dito o sa protegetech.org....ganyan yata nakakabit sa lantis nya dati...
    thanks for the tip, but i think pcd 100 ang lantis, 114 yung kailangan

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ..taga BF pque ka ba pre? parang sa BF ko nakita yung 2 coronang ganyan ang rims. there's a shop there (along pres. ave.) that used to display those rims (2nd hand). duno if its still there.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    euro ang dating ng mga ganyan na rims ah

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ..taga BF pque ka ba pre? parang sa BF ko nakita yung 2 coronang ganyan ang rims. there's a shop there (along pres. ave.) that used to display those rims (2nd hand). duno if its still there.
    bro, hindi ako taga BF, pero nakita ko lang sa net yung mga pics na yan. oo may nagbigay na din sa akin ng tip na yan (along pre. ave.) pero pcd 100 yung mags na yun, hindi 114 na kailangan ko

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Anyone selling this type of wheels? Or know a shop that does? - ARD GT Spoke -