New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi Tsikot members... I'm just new here and I'm really enjoying the knowledge and info im getting from you guys..thanks thanks

I have a new problem though, I've been checking out 2nd hand AT cars and i currently have a budget of 300-350k;a bit more than 350, i really have to think about it pa since i have future expenses like insurance, check up , etc.

If you were in my position, what would you choose? so far what ive seen are:

altis 1.6 E or G AT, mileage of 60-70k selling at 340 - 380 k

City 04 1.3 IDSI, mileage of 40 - 80k selling at 330 - 390 k

Vios (yr?) 1.5 AT, Mileage of 50 - 80k selling at 380 k, may lower price, but i think puro MT na yun

More or less ganyan ang figures...

I'll be using the car for personal use, for work actually, house to office and all over the metro. i have gas allowance sa office, so i dont really prioritize the gas consumption, but siympre, i think at the end of the day important pa rin siya..

I want to get a car sana na i can really have for the next 2-3 years, as in maintain it either sa casa or reputable shops, if may extra money, maybe modify (pa gwapo) a bit, but not top priority

if you have other options, thoughts, ideas, pls feel free to post here..

Thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    altis na ko. better ride than the city and or vios.

we had an altis before and the ride was really good. and for the parts, casa or not, mura lang and same with the vios and city.

at your budget, you can get a 04-05 model at least for the altis. hirap lang modify kasi the rims must be at least 18 inch para macho dating. pero as you said, its not your priority.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    altis na ko. better ride than the city and or vios.

we had an altis before and the ride was really good. and for the parts, casa or not, mura lang and same with the vios and city.

at your budget, you can get a 04-05 model at least for the altis. hirap lang modify kasi the rims must be at least 18 inch para macho dating. pero as you said, its not your priority.

thanks archie..really, i can get a 04-05 model? AT? E or G? parang lahat ng 04-05 model na nakita ko kasi nasa 400k+ ang asking price e, though negotiable, i doubt if bumaba ng around 330k ang tanggapin..or mali ba ako?hehe.. right now, im eyeing a 2002 Altis G model below 350k ang price and 69k mileage..though may iba rin na more or less in than range for both price and mileage

by the way, ano ba size ng stock na mags ng altis?di kasi ako aware e..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by d_rookie12 View Post
    thanks archie..really, i can get a 04-05 model? AT? E or G? parang lahat ng 04-05 model na nakita ko kasi nasa 400k+ ang asking price e, though negotiable, i doubt if bumaba ng around 330k ang tanggapin..or mali ba ako?hehe.. right now, im eyeing a 2002 Altis G model below 350k ang price and 69k mileage..though may iba rin na more or less in than range for both price and mileage

by the way, ano ba size ng stock na mags ng altis?di kasi ako aware e..
    if ride lang altis wins....but FC wise city na ko..... if both vehicle is not laspag.....with the same condition.....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yung City di ko talaga ma-take yung itsura, had an 02 Altis A/T before ok naman siya pero I don't know why, mas masarap i-drive yung Vios 1.5 A/T ng in-laws ko kesa sa Altis ko.

Altis 02/03? City 04? Vios 1.5?