New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    aesthetically, i think the fiesta wins. but i ended up with the vios banking on its reliability and durability.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Im a fan of the new vios but personally id only get it if my budget can only go as far as the 1.3J model. Because beyond that price point there are a lot of other better cars. It will also depend on what you want in a car. Kung talagang importante sayo yung airbags then go for it. Sabi nila overrated ang airbags cause all we really need are the seatbelts but personally id feel safer with the airbags. Tsaka you never know when youll forget to fasten your seatbelt and **** happens diba. Better to have those around. Its one of the reasons why i preferred to get my car right now. Yung iba kasi tinipid yung pasahero sa airbag.

Anyways kung ako papapiliin ill get the fiesta. Like i said depende yun sa gusto/priorities mo. Eh matimbang talaga sakin yung looks. Sobrang headturner nung bagong fiesta. Yung fiesta ng kuya ko wala pa naman nagiging problema. Pero iba pa rin talaga toyota when it comes to reliability/durability. And since wala naman masyado binago sa internals ng vios (yung makina pareho pa rin nung luma). Pwede na rin sabihin na tried and tested na talaga.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Unless you need the extra space, I'll get the Fiesta.

But really, it depends on your priorities and preferences. Recently kasi, I've seen a lot of new Vios units roaming around and it seems to have lost its wow factor already (like what I said on the Vios thread) unlike the Fiesta, which to me personally, is still a decent looking vehicle. Looks more expensive, too.

I'm not so sure if the issues with the powershift (1.6S units) is addressed already but if it isn't, then might as well settle for the 1.4L Fiesta instead. Wouldn't matter to me anyway, at least you get to save few bucks

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Vios pang taxi and police cars

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing View Post
    yun fiesta pang talyer and service center ng casa

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemike07 View Post
    Tsaka you never know when youll forget to fasten your seatbelt and **** happens diba.
    If you forgot to fasten your seatbelt and **** happened and your airbag deploys it's going to do you more harm than good. Seatbelt pa rin with or without airbag.

We were choosing between the Fiesta and the Vios before. The Vios won because we needed the space. Pero kung porma lang paguusapan Fiesta sana kinuha namin.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Was able to talk to a Toyota SA, lahat daw ng variants ng Vios including Base will have dual airbags. But if you need ABS, then you need at least the E version. Looks like Vios is winning for me. Hope to decide within 2 weeks.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Airbags-seatbelt-defensive driving are combination factors, one out of 3 of them would not spare your life.. You will be better on the vios in the long run.. Both of them eventually would not be a head turner after 1-2years.. So it would boil down to maintenance and durability... Then thats when vios would pawn fiesta bigtime..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing View Post
    Here's the troll again that posted at "all new 2013 Vios tread" that he's big time friend already purchased 300 units of the all new Vios.

Nasaan na yung mga taxi na binili Nya?

*TS, I was choosing between the 2, but it boiled down to FC and durability that's why I choose the Vios. But if the 1.0 ecotec version was available that time, I would have gone to toss coin in deciding.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aDD_L View Post
    Here's the troll again that posted at "all new 2013 Vios tread" that he's big time friend already purchased 300 units of the all new Vios.

Nasaan na yung mga taxi na binili Nya?

*TS, I was choosing between the 2, but it boiled down to FC and durability that's why I choose the Vios. But if the 1.0 ecotec version was available that time, I would have gone to toss coin in deciding.
    It's rude to claim a person to be a troll. Who knows if it's true? Who knows if it's false? But what I know is that claiming somebody to be a troll is rude in the forums. I already read his past posts and it seems like he pretty much posts like the 90% of the rest here in Tsikot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast