New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hi guys, planning to buy a new car early next year. Addtional sana sa Sentra B13 ko. Patulong naman po magdecide kung ano pinaka okay na bnew auto sa budget ko. Looking for car na okay ang FC, madali ang maintenance (relatively mura ang parts at hindi mahirap hanapin), at may reputation na hindi sakitin ng ulo. Pang city driving and weekend road trips from time to time. Maraming salamat sirs/mams!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mirage GLS CVT (680k). Very frugal at the pump, complete with features, easy to maintain with lots of parts everywhere.

If you want a bigger car, the Vios J (630k) fits your budget, but is pretty bare. Has the basics, but not much else.

Vios E is the best option actually, but that's over 700k. If you're willing to get a manual maybe you can get it down to 710k after discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thank you sa inputs sir! Mirage and Vios, check! Forgot to include that I'm looking for MT.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mirage or Vios din choice ko...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    If MT, Vios E nalang. I know may dagdag konti but mas sulit compared to settling with a microcar like the Mirage.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Tama Si sir jut.. Vios Ka nalang.. Malaking bagay din yung mas maluwag na sasakyan... Matipid din naman Ang Vios...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

no one mentioned..., so i'm mentioning it.
    ok naman ang jurassic wigo. it's a toyota, with all its real and implied advantages..
    but if you are used to the driver's seat of the sentra, you may not be happy with the wigo's slightly smaller driver ergonimics. better you test-drive first.

if you are happy with how nissan treats you, you might consider the 1.2 almera.
    i'm waiting for it, too.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks sa recommendations kind sirs! Looks like Vios is the best bang for the buck. Kung ang pagpipilian: Wigo, Eon, Mirage, Celerio, Swift, Accent (gas) ano pinaka okay in terms of FC, maintenance, quality?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mirage among your choices. Why are you considering the gas Accent among them? eh magkapresyo lang Accent at Vios, yung Vios di hamak na mas magandang kotse in all aspects that matter to you.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I like the Vios too! I was supposed to buy one myself

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast