New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Im thinking of buying a mazda 3 2.0, any ideas? Gas consumption? 2006 models negative feedbacks? I have a 2.0 ford lynx RS, and so far the gas consump was ok for me, are they the same consumption?

If ever any alternatives for the same budget? Also does financing helps or worsen the buying of the car?

And I totaled my last car, but the engine area is as good as nothing happened, where can I sell it?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    help ( pleasee

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbelen View Post
    Im thinking of buying a mazda 3 2.0, any ideas? Gas consumption? 2006 models negative feedbacks? I have a 2.0 ford lynx RS, and so far the gas consump was ok for me, are they the same consumption?

If ever any alternatives for the same budget? Also does financing helps or worsen the buying of the car?

And I totaled my last car, but the engine area is as good as nothing happened, where can I sell it?
    Its the same as you lynx. Kung ok sayo lynx na fc walang problem sa Mazda 3. Negative feedback, we'll its Mazda, pyesa talaga problem kasi medyo may price.

Selling as is? Your better of fixing body structure kasi babaratin ka kung ganyan. Baka presyohan ng 20k kung malaki damage... Try to contact buy and sell people, they might be interested to get that for a very low price.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Mazda 3 2.0 issues:

- Low resale value which maybe good for you since you are buying second hand
    - Suspension parts may need some replacement from time to time (since mejo mabigat daw cia pero depende pa rin sa dinadaanan mo)
    - Parts Scarcity though meron naman MAZFORD sa banawe
    - Fuel consumption 6-8km/l city driving
    - Yung passenger seats sa likod not suitable for long drives daw

Alternative for same Budget: Ford Focus 2.0 Hatch

Pano mo natotal yung lynx mo? driving too fast?
    Last edited by xninjax; August 7th, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Buy another "newer" Lynx ... then do an engine swap. Its should be plug and play. IMHO

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Which is better ford focus 2.0 or mazda 3 2.0? both 2006/2007 model?

And which is better, in house financing or bank financing?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pick your poison, almost the same lang Mazda and Ford sa maintenance. Which ever looks better for you.

In house financing for second hand? I don't think there's one.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    how does bank financing work po ba? Correct me if im wrong po, based on my understanding

350k worth of car
    50percent babayaran ko so 175 matitira for 3 yrs

175/36 = around 5k tapos plus 1.1 interest per month so = 6k halos per month babayaran ko sa bank, tama po ba?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually hindi ako ganon kafamilar sa 2nd hand financing. Ang alam ko lang higher interest rate for 2nd hand and the car must be less than 10 years old.

Parang tama compute pero may chattle mortgage din and insurance so all in all mga 200k dp. Tapos monthly for 3 years siguro aabot ng mga 7k per month. Usually kasi sobrang taas ng interest ng 2nd hand.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbelen View Post
    Teka, walang insurance?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast