New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hi guys.. I am new here so please help.. i just have a question abt 2nd hand cars that are being sold in Baguio.. They sell it cheap there and i have very limited cash to spare but i badly need to buy a car soon. I am spending around 7k to 8k a month for cab going to and from work and wit the increase in cab fare?! Anyway, i am currently waiting for a personal bank loan approval so definitely i cannot afford a brandnew car. I dont want to loan and use the loan amt for dp only and finance thru a diff bank for the rest of the amt since i will be paying double. Why are vehicles being sold in Baguio cheap? Any catch aside from u having to pick up the veh there?

Help please...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Hershkurt View Post
    Hi guys.. I am new here so please help.. i just have a question abt 2nd hand cars that are being sold in Baguio.. They sell it cheap there and i have very limited cash to spare but i badly need to buy a car soon. I am spending around 7k to 8k a month for cab going to and from work and wit the increase in cab fare?! Anyway, i am currently waiting for a personal bank loan approval so definitely i cannot afford a brandnew car. I dont want to loan and use the loan amt for dp only and finance thru a diff bank for the rest of the amt since i will be paying double. Why are vehicles being sold in Baguio cheap? Any catch aside from u having to pick up the veh there?

Help please...
    You can visit Baguio LISTINGS - Baguio Listings to search for new and used cars and also everything you need like a place to stay or employment opportunities.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    You can also check mybaguio.biz. though what made you say 2nd hand cars are cheaper here in baguio?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yobma View Post
    You can also check mybaguio.biz. though what made you say 2nd hand cars are cheaper here in baguio?

Hahaha nabuhay yung thread baka nakabili na ng brand new car si TS matagal na ta a 2011 pa.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Does anyone know a GTR R32 being sold besides that 1 car on sulit? Thanks!! I dont mind any version of skyline too, as long as its 2 doors, kahit nasa subic

2nd hand vehicles in Baguio