New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by brian_t View Post
    Hello guys, thanks for the feedback so far. I just came across with this post

http://www.philmotors.com/Honda-CRV-...pines180.html#

It's a CRV 2007 for 520k, whats your take on this guys? Many thanks.

It's not year 2007.

Ang year 2007 is AFAIK, 3rd gen CR-V na.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Problema diyan sa gen 2 CR-V yung tagtag at lakas sa gas..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello guys, thanks for the feedback so far. I just came across with this post

http://www.philmotors.com/Honda-CRV-...pines180.html#

It's a CRV 2007 for 520k, whats your take on this guys? Many thanks.

That is a 2nd gen CRV. It is a gas guzzler and the ride is very stiff & uncomfortable.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    xtrail (because my friend has one, no complaints)
    rav4 (because its a toyota)
    crv (2 of my relatives meron nito, lakas sa gas! ! !)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hello guys, newbie here. I'm planning to buy my first car, and I'm looking in to getting a 2nd hand SUV for a budget of 500k. I went into some online post/threads for used cars, for the price range +/-50k the following cars/models fits the bill:

Honda CRV 2004 4x2 at
    Toyota Rav4 2004 4x2 at
    Nissan Xtrail 2004 4x2 at

Which of above car is better? Fuel consumption, ergonomic, build, and etc. (I'd like to know the honest opinion for those who owned and drive the mentioned cars).

I'm totally new to cars so forgive me for my newbish questions. Many thanks.
    Would you consider the Subaru Forester AWD? A bit more expensive but worth the price/

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruks_pt View Post
    Would you consider the Subaru Forester AWD? A bit more expensive but worth the price/
    Sir, you can get Foresters (2001-2005) for that price and also some Japanese surplus, but steer away fro the latter. The Forester is a gas guzzler because it has AWD with a non turbo engine.

I also suggest to check out the 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Outlander

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd still stick with the X-Trail. No matter how expensive its maintenance and parts would be, it would never be more expensive than the Honda. I wouldn't be taking the 1st generation Outlander since the engine is just terrible although the rest of the car is fine. Nor would I be taking the Forester since it is a guzzler and in N/A form, doesn't have much performance either not to mention that parts are not that easy to find.

OR do you want something else altogether? Especially in the light of high fuel prices? Since your budget does fit the Starex SVX CRDi so... what do you think? It will no doubt be able to smoke or at least keep up with the SUVs mentioned above, have better fuel mileage with cheaper diesel fuel and seat twice as many people very comfortably. Ngayon naghihintay na ako ng violent reaction for this...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mahal ba maintenance ng Nissan?

Hindi pa kami nagkakaron ng Nissan ever since..

Starex SVX CRDi.........

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sa pagkaalam ko hindi naman mahal ang maintenance ng Nissan. We had a Nissan before (B12 Sentra 1.6L) at as far as I can remember, hindi naman masakit sa bulsa ang maintenance nun but that was a long time ago. We still do have a relative who owns a B13 Sentra LEC-PS. No complaints on maintenance either. Not sure if the newer models are any more expensive to maintain.

So, what do you think of the SVX CRDi? It is a practical choice after all. Comments?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ok sana yung Starex CRDi pero kung gagamitin niya yun everyday nang mag-isa siya..

Mukhang t*nga sya

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2nd hand SUV for 500k