New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Help po, i am planning on purchasing my first car this Aug 2016. I am looking for a compact sedan worth 450k or less. Here are my choices:

2011 Honda Civic 1.8
    2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8
    2012 Toyota Altis 1.6
    2012 Hyundai Elantra

What Im after is fuel efficiency at siyempre ung quality na din since 2nd hand ang kukunin ko. Any inputs/suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thanks!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    You can get the civic or the altis, both are bullet proof. The other two are great cars but i have bad experience with the brand.you have to check their service records, if they dont have any, try to check with CASA so see their service history and parts replaced.hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Add mo sir--- focus Diesel-- IMO Yan Ang bang for the buck na car--

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Help po, i am planning on purchasing my first car this Aug 2016. I am looking for a compact sedan worth 450k or less. Here are my choices:

2011 Honda Civic 1.8
    2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8
    2012 Toyota Altis 1.6
    2012 Hyundai Elantra

What Im after is fuel efficiency at siyempre ung quality na din since 2nd hand ang kukunin ko. Any inputs/suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thanks!!
    Sent you a PM Sir.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I'm on the same boat as TS. I'm looking for a compact car with a budget of 400k + or -.

I'm looking at 2010 or newer Civic or Lancer. Which is better of the two? Thanks in advance masters!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakespeed800 View Post
    You can get the civic or the altis, both are bullet proof. The other two are great cars but i have bad experience with the brand.you have to check their service records, if they dont have any, try to check with CASA so see their service history and parts replaced.hope this helps.
    Thanks sir, pero kumusta po ang fuel consumption ng Civic and Altis compared to the other 2??

7. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Add mo sir--- focus Diesel-- IMO Yan Ang bang for the buck na car--
    Thanks for the input sir. Just checked the price and pasok naman sa budget. Will check on its reviews later.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xmfreak View Post
    I'm on the same boat as TS. I'm looking for a compact car with a budget of 400k + or -.

I'm looking at 2010 or newer Civic or Lancer. Which is better of the two? Thanks in advance masters!
    I'm selling my 2011 Elantra. PM'd you the link to the ad, if you're interested.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rmolivar View Post
    I'm selling my 2011 Elantra. PM'd you the link to the ad, if you're interested.
    I saw your ad sir rmolivar. salamat sa suggestion and I will keep it in my list pero for now I'm searching for m/t unit honda civic or lancer. I'm from the province(Visayas) pa kasi kaya if luluwas ng Manila need na meron mga appointments a mga units na nagustuhan ko.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Thanks sir, pero kumusta po ang fuel consumption ng Civic and Altis compared to the other 2??
    i have an altis 2012 1.6 MT.
    FC is around 15 kpl pure highway, 10.5 - 11 kpl mixed city/highway and around 8.5 - 9 kpl city.
    AT is a bit higher. siguro at AT, you average around 10 kpl mixed city-highway, 14 kpl highway and around 8 kpl city.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast