New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    sirs, help please.

i have a client who wants to get a genesis coupe unfortunately after few months of waiting wala pa din dumating. He dont want to get from importers or gray market. Seems like he wanted to try other brands. any suggestions?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Toyota 86.

But I don't think the line is short either.

If your client wants to have a sports car for a minimal budget, he's left with no choice but to wait. Or if he knows someone from the "inside", that might help him.

He could try the Mustang but that's above his budget already.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    there's toyota 86. less than 2M pero sa hirap makakuha ng unit, they want a dealer incentive na baka umabot din ng 2M.
    2.2M ata ang subaru BRZ, 2.3M for lancer ralliart, 2.5M for mustang

ok naman ang grey market e. mas maganda pa nga kaysa sa ibang dealers

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Aside from the 86 and Genesis coupe, for roughly 2M there's the Subaru Impreza WRX (1.7M) and Mazda MX-5 (2M).

If I had 2M to burn, I'd rather go grey market for a sports car. Prices are too high for brand new units. For 2M, I could get a used R32 GT-R or FD3S RX-7 for ~600k then just restore and modify it.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It might be a bit over the 2M budget but the Impreza WRX STi (2.5M) is a good choice.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It might be a bit over the 2M budget but the Impreza WRX STi (2.5M) is a good choice.
    2.5M ang impreza? 2.5M na din ang mustang :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    2.5M ang impreza? 2.5M na din ang mustang :D
    Muscle and angas talaga yung dating ng Mustang V6, though not sure kung may MT models yung V6 kasi 6AT lang yung offered sa site ng Ford PH.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    thanks for all the suggestions. keep it comin sirs.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kuha ka na ng GC sa grey market! They are better equipped than the local ones and have more power due to GDi (though you'd have to watch where you top up). Many importers offer warranties similar to that of the casa's, and have ties with the local distributor so that you can have them casa serviced too if you like.

Or, he can get one 2nd hand and start modifying already! 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 | Cars for sale Quezon City | AyosDito.ph This one's got just 2k mileage!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ayaw ba nya ng euro?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2m budget for a sports car preferably manual