New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i'd go with mazda 3 2.0 or focus.

kung gas lang naman ang worry mo, i suggest compute the price difference ng mga natitipuhan mo (altis, civic, vios, city, etc) then compute kung magkano aabutin ng mga 2kms/li in 5 years. I bet nasa 30K lang yan. Tataas lang yan kung more than 500 kms per month natatakbo mo.

So kung mas mura yung mazda/ford sa toyota/honda/mitsu ng let's say 30k+, mag mazda/ford ka na lang. ganda handling at pogi pa. hehe

dont forget 90% of the time mas bago at maganda features na makukuha mo na mazda/ford kumpara sa toyota/honda /mitsu for the SAME price

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Take note that when you are living in Paranaque and working in Makati CBD or BGC, you will be averaging around 15k km per year. Gas and toll cost are big considerations. However, if you enjoy driving, you will be more inclined to take the extra cost of a gas over a boring ride.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Altis bro.. Malaki tsaka subok na.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Mag test drive ka! Jan mo malalaman kung ano ang mas trip mo. Baka magbago din ang choices mo. Yung altis kumpara sa iba mabigat ang steering.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    I guess altis is way better than sentra gsx?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    altis is more popular.
    which is better?
    cars are like clothes. you have to try them out so's you can decide which you like to wear (drive).

7. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    [emoji106]🏽

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yes. I can't see where the Sentra is better than the Altis. Looks, space, features, heck even driving dynamics, the Toyota is better than the lackluster Nissan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Do your drive altis sir jut703? Can you share to me your experience? Ac performance, or parts that easily worned out?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Do your drive altis sir jut703? Can you share to me your experience? Ac performance, or parts that easily worned out?
    I have an 11th gen Altis, not a 9th gen. But one of my aunts had a 9th gen before, served her for over 10 years without any major issues. Drove the car several times, and I was surprised that for an old car it had absolutely no rattles. Of course, not as inspiring to drive as a similarly aged Mazda 3, but if you just need a point A to point B car, it serves its purpose well.

Good luck with your purchase Mr. Pool. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; February 22nd, 2016 at 02:30 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast