New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Since 1.3M/T pala kukunin mo. Then get the 2010 version. The 2011 will not come with a sporty facelift on bumper. It only available on 1.3 & 1.5 A/T. Aside from that, you will get donut tire as spare on 2011.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Since 1.3M/T pala kukunin mo. Then get the 2010 version. The 2011 will not come with a sporty facelift on bumper. It only available on 1.3 & 1.5 A/T. Aside from that, you will get donut tire as spare on 2011.
    I'd get the Jazz. Get the 2010 model kasi kahit papano mas mura ng 10k. The versatility of the interior and the more fuel efficient engine (tutal M/T naman kukunin mo) are the biggest factors for me. Masyado ako naliliitan sa M2.

What TS said is true... Honda is marketing the MMC Jazz as a "2012" model. Hanep, hindi pa tapos 1Q ng 2011, nasa 2012 na sila!

I did PMS this past weekend and got a chance to check on the MMC Jazz. For the TOTL 1.5V, the spare was a full-sized alloy wheel (not donut tire as earlier reported).

Luma yung naka-display na 1.3 sa casa (which also had full-sized alloy spare) so hindi ko sure kung na-downgrade ba ang spare tire sa MMC 1.3S to a donut tire or not.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Mazda2 is more fun to drive and more refined... and quicker in 1.5 AT than the 1.3 MT Jazz... it may be an MT, but the gearing is still long for the engine.

The Jazz wins in terms of space and practicality, though... and it'll be a bit more economical thanks to the MT. (I say a bit because I was disappointed with the 1.3 AT economy versus 1.5 ATs)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    *niky: Im about to purchase the Jazz 1.3 AT and as you've said it's FC is not so comparable with the 1.3 M/T and 1.5 V variant. Its for my wife and would you think it's ideal for us to buy the 1.3 s AT variant?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Some things to consider;

a. Mas matipid sigurado dahil sa 1.3 siya but almost same HP (100vs102) at M/T pa.
    b. Rear brakes are disc while MR 2 ay drums lang.
    c. kaka-refresh lang ng Jazz!
    AFAIK Jazz 1.3 variants have rear drum-brakes. Only the 1.5V gets Discs all around.

As for the TS
    Get the Jazz because it's cheaper than the 2 *757k (correct me if I'm wrong). On the other hand, get the 2 because it's very much lighter and quicker. Handles perfectly too. Downside is, it's tight inside and cargo space is almost nil. Also, the interior feels cheap. Clunky and hard plastics, no daytime-illuminated gauges, etc. Anyway, It's still based upon you.

Jazz
    ULTRA seats
    Daytime-illuminated gauges
    Multi-info display
    Bigger interior space
    4 Handle bars
    AM/FM CD AUX (USB?) Head Unit

Steering-wheel audio controls
    Leather-wrapped Steering wheel
    1 Handle Bar
    AM/FM CD AUX Head Unit
    Louder, more unique horn.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Some things to consider;

a. Mas matipid sigurado dahil sa 1.3 siya but almost same HP (100vs102) at M/T pa.
    b. Rear brakes are disc while MR 2 ay drums lang.
    c. kaka-refresh lang ng Jazz!
    AFAIK Jazz 1.3 variants have rear drum-brakes. Only the 1.5V gets Discs all around.

As for the TS
    Get the Jazz because it's cheaper than the 2 *757k (correct me if I'm wrong). On the other hand, get the 2 because it's very much lighter and quicker. Handles perfectly too. Downside is, it's tight inside and cargo space is almost nil. Also, the interior feels cheap. Clunky and hard plastics, no daytime-illuminated gauges, etc. Anyway, It's still based upon you.

Jazz
    ULTRA seats
    Daytime-illuminated gauges
    Multi-info display
    Bigger interior space
    4 Handle bars
    AM/FM CD AUX (USB?) Head Unit
    Keyless Entry

Steering-wheel audio controls
    Leather-wrapped Steering wheel
    1 Handle Bar
    AM/FM CD AUX Head Unit
    Louder, more unique horn.
    Keyless Entry with Security Alarm

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well... I'm only disappointed with the 1.3 AT because fuel economy is not quite as spectacular as the old car (have seen 11-17 km/l... in the CITY... with the old Honda City CVT). The new car isn't bad, though.

Only other complaint is the lack of power... but if it's for your wife, as long as she's not a racer ( ), that's not a big deal.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you prefer Exterior Looks and A/T over everything else. Go for the Mz2. Ganda ng harap ng Mz2 compared sa Jazz.

Pero kung ako pipili, Jazz M/T for now kasi mahal ang gas and nagka-Mz3 na kami so parang downgrade.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post

As for the TS
    All variants of Jazz is Disc Brake and the price for new 1.3 M/T is 752K while the old one is 742K.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    *RVRSSG2.0: Both variant of the Honda Jazz comes with 4 discbrakes, the difference is the front is ventilated and the rear is solid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast