New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2010
    plan namin bumili ng 2nd car mostly si mrs ang gagamit and matic dapat, 200k lang ang budget namin. suggest naman kayo mga katsikot kung ano sa tingin nyo ang magandang bilhin? yun sanang fuel economy narin.

thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Honda city type z or civic 96-98

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Civic 98-99 LXi or VTi AT
    Corolla Lovelife 1.6GLi AT
    City Type Z
    Kia Picanto AT

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    There was a 98 Corolla Lovelife A/T being offered to me for 180k the other day, it was in very good condition as far as I can see, the interior looks like new, the car has 100,000km on it which I think is pretty low considering the cars age, but another car is the last thing I need right now so I let it pass but if the TS is interested, I can try to get the contact details of the owner and pass it to the TS.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    up ko lang po eto. it's also my problem at mejo naguguluhan ako kung ano ang magandang kunin...

im planning to buy second hand car this coming december (so may time pa para mag research at maghanap via internet) with a budget of 200k pero pwede ko pang ma stretch up to 250k (maximum), hanggang doon na lang ang kaya ng budget.

im looking for a descent car na mejo kaya pang pangmatagalan, let's say can use up to 6 - 8 years max of 10 years kung kaya pa hehehe. mostly, gagamitin ang sasakyan pang mall (short trips) at panghatid / sundo sa anak ko going to school and some long trips like going to manila, cavite to visit relatives and visit bagiou for a short vacation on ocassional. mostly ang sasakay dito ay ako (driver) at asawa ko with 2 kids (5years and 3 years old respectively and minsan may kasama na 1 or 2 adults. (kandungin na lang nila anak ko kung sakali hehehe). gusto ko sana ay

- Fuel efficient
    - Ride Comfort
    - Matibay / Hindi sirain
    - Elegant Look
    - Manual Transmission

I'm eyeing this Nissan Sentra GSX or GX. kasi nakikita ko yun ang mejo pasok sa budget na modelo pa (2005 and up). Pero gusto ko talaga sana ay Toyota brand (let's say kahit Vios, Yaris or even Altis kaso parang di kasya ang budget) kasi nga matibay at maaasahan. Hindi mahirap maghanap ng pyesa at mejo affordable pa.

Any reviews on GSX or GX and some recommendations will be much appreciated.

Thank you and looking for more inputs.