New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatredcopter View Post
    Thanks guys for all the replies. now lang uli naka online. Processing na ako ng bank approval for loan and waiting na lang.

Mostly Civic ang winner based sa comments pero in terms of budget ko I think i-out ko na sya sa choice.

Namention din yung Nissan juke pero hindi ko lang gusto yung looks and medyo pricey hehe.

Useful info, salamat! In terms of Yojin3 they mentioned at the dealership that wear and tear parts are not actually included? (i.e. tires) Is this the case with you as well? thanks
    If budget is a primary concern, get the City E. For 800k it already covers everything you need in a car. It's spacious for a subcompact, has the basic features you need (Bluetooth, ABS, fog lamps, 15" rims, etc), has ample power and good economy, and it actually looks respectable.

I have a Civic and obviously it's better in every way than the City, but it also costs 300k more and that's not a small amount of money.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; December 17th, 2017 at 08:04 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Useful info, salamat! In terms of Yojin3 they mentioned at the dealership that wear and tear parts are not actually included? (i.e. tires) Is this the case with you as well? thanks
    Yojin covers all filters (oil, intake, cabin, fuel) & the Shell Synthetic 5w-30. They have scheduled intervals for each filter type. OE batt is covered for the 1st year. Wear items like tires & pads....nobody covers those unless proven faulty.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If budget is a primary concern, get the City E. For 800k it already covers everything you need in a car. It's spacious for a subcompact, has the basic features you need (Bluetooth, ABS, fog lamps, 15" rims, etc), has ample power and good economy, and it actually looks respectable.

I have a Civic and obviously it's better in every way than the City, but it also costs 300k more and that's not a small amount of money.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Come to think of it, the E is also a good choice. Ang hirap mamili

Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Yojin covers all filters (oil, intake, cabin, fuel) & the Shell Synthetic 5w-30. They have scheduled intervals for each filter type. OE batt is covered for the 1st year. Wear items like tires & pads....nobody covers those unless proven faulty.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Thanks! akala ko lahat ng parts talaga is covered by Yojin

Update ko na lang choices ko between City E and Mazda 2 V+ hatchback

Di pala pwede i edit yung main post:

So aun down to 2 choices
    1. Honda City E - 810,000
    Pros: Feature packed, Looks, Interior, Resale value
    Cons: PMS cost? , Parts cost

2. Mazda 2 V+ Hatchback - 865,000
    Pros: Looks, Interior, Yojin3 PMS free
    Cons: Space, Parts price after Yojin3, Resale value

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011

So aun down to 2 choices

2. Mazda 2 V+ Hatchback - 865,000
    Pros: Looks, Interior, Yojin3 PMS free
    Cons: Space, Parts price after Yojin3, Resale value
    Kung hindi ka concern sa space M2, I´m using the City at M2 kay Misis pero mas gusto ko M2

Sa comparison ng design/spare parts ng underchassis, mas ok sakin M2 compare sa City

after naman ng warranty, I recommend 0W-20 sa engine oil

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

So aun down to 2 choices
    Our Mod "jut" can vouch for honda's fair PMS pricing. 10k 20k 30k pricing isn't that bad.

parts cost? what parts do you need? brake pads? marami oem and aftermarket. shock absorbers? so far konte pa nag papalit since 2014 introduction... kyb ph probably has replacements.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Yes space lang talaga concern ko with the M2.

In terms of parts nothing in particular tinitignan ko lang yung cost of ownership nya in the long term mga +5 years

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    If you think you'd need cargo or passenger space anytime during owning the car, then go with the city. Otherwise, go with the 2.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    My personal opinion, go with the City as your first car since it can satisfy most of your needs for now and it is quite a safe bet given Honda's reputation and market presence.
    For your second car a few years from now, maybe you could go with something with a better driving dynamics (e.g Mazda 2, Ford Fiesta/Focus Ecoboost) or higher ground clearance (Vitara, HR-V, etc)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    For your second car a few years from now, maybe you could go with something with a better driving dynamics (e.g Mazda 2, Ford Fiesta/Focus Ecoboost) or higher (Vitara, HR-V, etc)
    Or aim for something on a higher tier - a sporty midsize (Accord or Mazda6 or Passat) or a bonkers AWD turbo compact (WRX or Levorg 2.0DIT) or a good-handling CUV (Forester or CX5).

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast