New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    mga sirs out there i need help. I just sold my civic and i'm looking for a new car. I found out about dun sa repossessed car ng ps bank. now i'm having a hard time since honda is not available at all. ang mapagpipilian ko lang mitsubishi at nissan. i visited their stock room in pasig and the lancer caught my eye, the model is 05 sariwa glx 14K lang ang reading ng odo and the price is about 350k. the other car which i saw was the nissan sentra 06 gsx and the price is roughly about 325k. same din makinis and all kaso the odo reading 27k. Well i could not care less about the odo reading since parehas naman acceptable un nga lang im kinda used to honda and if ever this would be my first time to get a nissan and mitsu. I would really appreciate your opinion just before i get one of those cars!

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblebee93 View Post
    mga sirs out there i need help. I just sold my civic and i'm looking for a new car. I found out about dun sa repossessed car ng ps bank. now i'm having a hard time since honda is not available at all. ang mapagpipilian ko lang mitsubishi at nissan. i visited their stock room in pasig and the lancer caught my eye, the model is 05 sariwa glx 14K lang ang reading ng odo and the price is about 350k. the other car which i saw was the nissan sentra 06 gsx and the price is roughly about 325k. same din makinis and all kaso the odo reading 27k. Well i could not care less about the odo reading since parehas naman acceptable un nga lang im kinda used to honda and if ever this would be my first time to get a nissan and mitsu. I would really appreciate your opinion just before i get one of those cars!

Thanks!
    the gsx ba is a matic? because the lancer is a manual.
    but in terms of FC, lamang ang lancer.
    amenities, lamang yung nissan.
    looks. to each his own, but i prefer the lancer.
    parts, almost the same yung availability.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    the same po na manual. ayaw ko po ng matic eh, well anyway thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Try to test drive, then feel it what your like most to this 2 vehicle... but for me lancer ako.. nissan owner always say lakas ng aircon:cool01:. how about the engine? lakas din sa gas... medyo under power.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the lancer 05 sorts of removed the suspension problems of the lancer in previous models, better FC too than the sentra.

05 lancer glx vs. 06 sentra gsx which one's to choose?