New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i'm looking for toyota wiring harness adapter for my Vios' HU. I want to replace my vios' 2 din HU with a new one but i don't want to cut and splice the original wiring harness and plug of the car just to connect the new HU

any lead to a store selling such items would be much appreciated. Found some on amazon but i don't have a way for such to be delivered here for such a small cheap item (i got tagged earlier by unreasonable customs people charged me customs fees double the amount of an earlier order which was really out of this world)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by paetechie View Post
    i'm looking for toyota wiring harness adapter for my Vios' HU. I want to replace my vios' 2 din HU with a new one but i don't want to cut and splice the original wiring harness and plug of the car just to connect the new HU

any lead to a store selling such items would be much appreciated. Found some on amazon but i don't have a way for such to be delivered here for such a small cheap item (i got tagged earlier by unreasonable customs people charged me customs fees double the amount of an earlier order which was really out of this world)
    Any update po? where did you get the wiring harness adapter? & how much

wiring harness adapter