New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    where can i find soundstream authorized dealer? and what is better brand for seps for spl setup, soundstream or rockford fosgate?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir with regards to authorized for rockford, try to email sir nesty lim. hawak po niya mga rf, dls etc. at least masasabi niya kung saan shop sa location inyo. with sound stream hindi ko po sigurado.
    with the two, i'll go for RF. medyo power hungry nga lang at medyo mar presyo though ang soundstreamis subok na rin for SPL lalo na mga tarantula series

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir with regards to authorized for rockford, try to email sir nesty lim. hawak po niya mga rf, dls etc. at least masasabi niya kung saan shop sa location inyo. with sound stream hindi ko po sigurado.
    with the two, i'll go for RF. medyo power hungry nga lang at medyo mar presyo though ang soundstreamis subok na rin for SPL lalo na mga tarantula series
    "nesty lim" <soundwks*pldtdsl.net>

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    whos nesty lim? and what is his email address? my mga shops ba sya dto sa near rizal...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by collosus
    ...and what is his email address?...
    err last sentence sa post ni xer... hth.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by collosus View Post
    whos nesty lim? and what is his email address? my mga shops ba sya dto sa near rizal...
    *B2Bomber, thank's

sir collosus, (if i'm not mistaken) sir nesty is affiliated/representative with/of the company who is responsible for the distribution of rockford fosgate , DLS and other products here in the philippines. Ika nga is sila ang may hawak ng exclusive distributorship dito sa Pilipinas. He could give you or email you the price list but he won't be able to sell you one, though he would be able to give you the names of an authorized dealer/retailers in your area.

his email address "nesty lim" soundwks*pldtdsl.net
    just for refrence sir, try to visit KotseAudioClub website. hth

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by collosus View Post
    where can i find soundstream authorized dealer? and what is better brand for seps for spl setup, soundstream or rockford fosgate?
    Colossus the country distributor of soundstream is Audiovox, one of their managers is JR Wong. His mobile is +63918910636. Just tell him I referred you so he could give you a good price, he is also responsible for the audio setups of Audiovox during car shows. Hope this helps.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    dealer nyan streetech sa banawe and mickeys sa santolan pasig

where can i find soundstream authorized dealer?