New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    good day tsikoteers just asking where to buy pioneer P99rs brandnew and price range thanks

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jalmario15 View Post
    good day tsikoteers just asking where to buy pioneer P99rs brandnew and price range thanks
    Authorized Pioneer resellers. Usually wala naman talaga sila stock (since the market of people who buy 20k+ head units aren't many) and they simply order from Pioneer Philippines, make patong, and sell it to you. Unfortunately, Pioneer Philippines protects their dealership network so masmahal magorder sa kanila directly (if you could) versus going to their resellers.

Price range has gone down na AFAIK. Upon release it was around 43k but now I think it's selling at 38,000php for brand-new.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Thanks sir now i have the idea kung magkano,actually im still deciding for this unit or the deh-p80rs but for the features parang mas gusto ko p99

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jalmario15 View Post
    Thanks sir now i have the idea kung magkano,actually im still deciding for this unit or the deh-p80rs but for the features parang mas gusto ko p99

Ah, you're the same guy in KAC din pala.

I'd suggest you jump for the P99RS if you foresee yourself being serious at this hobby. The P99RS is an end-all head unit for most people and you'd probably won't need to upgrade any more after purchasing it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    yes sir ako din po yung sa KAC salamat po ;) Many thanks for you help