New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hey guys. Happy holidays.

I'm looking for the Pioneer AVH X2750BT. It's a new 2015 model and newly released lang a few months ago. I went around the car audio shops here in Cebu pero wala. I also tried contacting different sellers on OLX pero they only have the older X2650. Do you know where I can buy this exact model? I'm sure it will be easier to find a few months from now but I was hoping to get one soon coz my car doesn't have an HU now.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Zamony is the local distro for Pioneer. You can contact them at inquiry*zamony.com.ph
    Zamony Venture Corporation

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Zamony is the local distro for Pioneer. You can contact them at inquiry*zamony.com.ph
    Zamony Venture Corporation
    I contacted them around a month ago. They said 2015 pa nila dadalhin dito, but they don't know when exactly. Do all sellers here sa PH get it from Zamony?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marv25 View Post
    I contacted them around a month ago. They said 2015 pa nila dadalhin dito, but they don't know when exactly. Do all sellers here sa PH get it from Zamony?
    There are parallel imports too. But those are not covered by any warranty. What is the difference between this and 2650?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    There are parallel imports too. But those are not covered by any warranty. What is the difference between this and 2650?
    Big difference. New front look, 6.1 vs 6.2 inches, also a new user interface taken from the high end Pioneer NEX HUs, so it also gets the 13 band equalizer, better music library management, etc. So I think it's worth getting this compared to the 2650.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Additional features does look great! Hopefully there isn't a big jump in price.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Additional features does look great! Hopefully there isn't a big jump in price.
    Yup, hopefully. In other countries, the new model still has the same price as the model it replaces.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Suggest you look at the 5750. This mis range hu already has time alignment. This feature is currently available only on the 8650 model.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mortis View Post
    Suggest you look at the 5750. This mis range hu already has time alignment. This feature is currently available only on the 8650 model.
    The x2750bt has time alignment too. It also has auto EQ but a tuning microphone is required

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mortis View Post
    Boss, can you reco an audio store na reasonable magpresyo? Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast