New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    [B]Hello to all audiophile gurus. May I please know what kind of sound deadening materials that you are currently using in your automobile? What brand will you recommend, how much the cost and where I can buy one? Thanks for all your help!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dynamat
    flashband

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dynamat will be more proper if you have dyns on your setup :D

Hello to all audiophile gurus. May I please know what kind of sound deadening materials that you are currently using in your automobile? What brand will you recommend, how much the cost and where I can buy one? Thanks for all your help
    You can visit Karplus in Maylapis, Makati I think they sell some sound deadening stuff. You don't need "branded" sound deadening any brand will do you'll just want to minimize the vibration on your panels.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    korek, my flashband install killed the vibration on the doors. the only drawback with flashband is the weight compared to the known brands. overall, it does what it suppose to do.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Flashband will do.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    is this the kind that i need to lessen the noise from outside the vehicle? like yung mga ingay ng jeepneys, buses and the likes? how much does this (flashband) costs?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Thanks for all your suggestion!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    is this the kind that i need to lessen the noise from outside the vehicle? like yung mga ingay ng jeepneys, buses and the likes? how much does this (flashband) costs?
    The cost of flashband is 199.75 php at Robinsons Handyman and the size is 100mm x 3m.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    welcome to tsikot Tony S.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
What kind of sound deadening material that you can recommend?