New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1 pcs lang, bka nga bumili na lang ako ng 41000, pano nga pla yun pag 2 amp ko yung isa f4300 na 300watts tapos 41000 100watts, 1300watts na lahat, do i need to place a capacitor na ba?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Geo,

Double decker config nung amp mo... heheheheh... :mrgreen: sino kaya gagawa ng triple decker?

:roll:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anong amp?

sabihin nyo na!!!!!!!!!!! nagkasakit kasi ako noon eh kaya nde ako naka punta.

ive been dreaming of a 12" L5 these days hehehhehh anong size ng L5 mo?

hi ms. ayerz! may YM ka ba? :D musta setup? capacitor? ndi pa po dahil max power ng fenton yan. pag RMS power ng system mo 1000 dun mo kailangan ng capacitor.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fierari is correct.......you only need a cap when your system reaches a peak of 1000 watts RMS or above......ang lakas lumamon ng baterya niyan.........but when your system ranges from 300 to 800.......a good alternator and battery would do just fine......

and for the amp inquiry.......try canvassing the banawe area......there are a lot of amps to choose from.......am not that familiar kasi sa fenton and sa esoteric sub eh........:D

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by N3IL53N
    fierari is correct.......you only need a cap when your system reaches a peak of 1000 watts RMS or above......ang lakas lumamon ng baterya niyan.........but when your system ranges from 300 to 800.......a good alternator and battery would do just fine......

and for the amp inquiry.......try canvassing the banawe area......there are a lot of amps to choose from.......am not that familiar kasi sa fenton and sa esoteric sub eh........:D
    damn! you guys are good! i am learning a lot from you peeps!:D my head was spinning what amps should drive my subs and now on the caps. good ive read this, i dont need caps pa! thanks.:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    generally....capacitors act as an extra power source for your amps......para lang di mabitin pag malakas na ang bass mo.....since loud bass requires a lot of power from your amps and supply.....:D

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    a couple of weeks ago, i was totaly ignoramus on audio set-up, i bought a pair of mtx thunderpro 500 subs without the knowledge on how to set it up. i had to take a crash course and did a lot of reading from both kotse and tsikot. damn! you guys are good! thanks mga pre, now im totally contented with my simple system. :mrgreen: this is what i have: fenton f41000 amps, mtx rtx-01 xo, 2 mtx thunderpro tp 1240, tx-603 3 way seps, boschman tweets. again my appreciation and thanks to the nice people of both sites!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
what amp?