New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naayos ko na!! :D
    (*#&$*(&#$&* electrician mali mali saksak ng mga wire, hehe i was looking at a + wire na naka connect sa ground socket! kainis! hahaha oh well thanks sir nielsen!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just as i suspected.....good thing walang nasira.....meron ba? better check on it thoroughly........:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nah wala nasira kasi hindi rin nai saksak mabuti yung power, so at first di gumagana yung subs..... nakita ko rin agad yung problema when i checked kanina... sayang lang nga nilabas nila lahat ng wires malinis na dati yun eh :oops: oh well! salamat ulit

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tkz,

R you sure you want the L7s? If you were impressed by cars in solobarics in the carshow at megamall, some of them are not actually running L7s. The L7s are actually the ones with the silver cones (not the tribal grill which can be painted silver or any other color u want). The L5s are the ones that have black cones. They are less power demanding and the amp required by these could be more suitable to your budget. If you're not planning to join a SPL drag, the L5 would be ok. Yayanig ka na rin dun! :lol::lol::lol:

Check out the pix at theveed's pbase...
    http://www.pbase.com/theveed/2002_motorshow&page=4

Sir theveed, pa link lang po...
    Like your pix! :lol:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhero
    tkz,

R you sure you want the L7s? If you were impressed by cars in solobarics in the carshow at megamall, some of them are not actually running L7s. The L7s are actually the ones with the silver cones (not the tribal grill which can be painted silver or any other color u want). The L5s are the ones that have black cones. They are less power demanding and the amp required by these could be more suitable to your budget.
    Correct!!! I was waiting for someone to bring this up......that is the main difference between those two subs.......thanx Zhero...:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    neilsen, tkz

the pix link above is from the motorshow c/o theveed. i didn't bring a cam sa megamall and m still organizing my own pix gallery.

correct me if I'm wrong, i think the solobarics in the pix are just being powered by 4ch v12 with 1-2 bridged for 1st sub and 3-4 same for the 2nd sub.

Thanks Sir Moderator :lol:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wait wait...

ung L5 UNG BLACK!? L7 UNG SILVER!?hhhmmmmmmmmm.......

let us check that agaiN........

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the L7's

the L5's

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm... i don't think the sub in the picture of theveed is L5... that is the old L7. the old L7 is also black color which is similar to the L5. lately lang lumabas yung L5 model (not sure maybe 2001 or 2002).

if you look closely at the new L7 and L5, you will notice that in the middle where the S logo is located, there is a L7 or L5 mark. the picture in theveed pbase do not have the mark of L5, because this is the old L7 models.

HTH

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ongano! Cyxst, Thanks for the insight!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
what amp?