New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [SIZE=3]I am very newbie when it comes to car stereo. I need your advices guys which of these two is better?

I am inclined with Pioneer DEH4600MP but the problem is it has no AUX IN on the front panel which I find very useful for my ipod.

Please advice me guys. And to those who experienced one of these units.[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Don't really know the features of the 2 HU you mentioned. But new Pioneer HUs model numbers are in the X9XX series.

DEH 2950 is mp3 capable with front aux in less than 5000 pesos
    DEH 3950 also mp3 capable with front aux in and 2 rca connectors is a few hundered pesos more expensive.
    DEH 4950 mp3, rear aux in, 3 rca is 5900 pesos

Most people will reccomend Pioneer over Sony. Mas subok daw.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    The Pioneer DEH-P7950UB or DEH-P6950IB or DEH-5950IB has a iPod direct connection so you can control your iPod via head unit

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    * all

mga pre, salamat sa mga sagot.

i have bought already a head unit which is the SONY XPLOD pero ang bagong models nila which are the GT Series.

Sobrang pangit kasi ng older models of Sony Xplod, even the tech in the shop told me how lame and very bad the old models of Sony Xplods. Comparable to garbage.

Pinapatest ko talaga ang dalawa, Pioneer at Sony with the same music, no external amplifier, and with the same speakers used. both sounds very great, vast of equalizer curves, and boom boom kaso napapangitan ako sa outlook ng lower models ng Pioneer compared to the lower models of Sony Xplod GT Series kaya choosed ko ang Sony GT Series.

Ngayon, Boom-Boom na maliit na saksakyan ko! pati kapitbahay nabibingi kasi nilagyan ko ng drivers of the following; 2pcs 2-way titanium woofer/piezo tweeter 200 watts, 2pcs subwoofers 150 watts enclosed with a single reflex bandpass box, at 2pcs 3-way ferrite woofer/alu voice coned mid-range/peerless v-line dome tweeter 260 watts lahat ako lang nag assemble pati speakers binili ko lang sa electronic shops dito sa amin, hanap mura kasi liit budget, nagtitipid kahit outnumbered yong midranged ko, kuha pa rin ang most variations of sound frequencies kasi ang ganda ng equalizer curves ng S-MOSFET ampli sa Sony, clearer than the conventional MOSFET50 ampli.

anyway, in my opinion so as to the tech in the shop, both latest models of Pioneer and Sony are great based on actual tests.

thanks sa lahat

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888 View Post
    * all

mga pre, salamat sa mga sagot.

i have bought already a head unit which is the SONY XPLOD pero ang bagong models nila which are the GT Series.

Sobrang pangit kasi ng older models of Sony Xplod, even the tech in the shop told me how lame and very bad the old models of Sony Xplods. Comparable to garbage.

Pinapatest ko talaga ang dalawa, Pioneer at Sony with the same music, no external amplifier, and with the same speakers used. both sounds very great, vast of equalizer curves, and boom boom kaso napapangitan ako sa outlook ng lower models ng Pioneer compared to the lower models of Sony Xplod GT Series kaya choosed ko ang Sony GT Series.

Ngayon, Boom-Boom na maliit na saksakyan ko! pati kapitbahay nabibingi kasi nilagyan ko ng drivers of the following; 2pcs 2-way titanium woofer/piezo tweeter 200 watts, 2pcs subwoofers 150 watts enclosed with a single reflex bandpass box, at 2pcs 3-way ferrite woofer/alu voice coned mid-range/peerless v-line dome tweeter 260 watts lahat ako lang nag assemble pati speakers binili ko lang sa electronic shops dito sa amin, hanap mura kasi liit budget, nagtitipid kahit outnumbered yong midranged ko, kuha pa rin ang most variations of sound frequencies kasi ang ganda ng equalizer curves ng S-MOSFET ampli sa Sony, clearer than the conventional MOSFET50 ampli.

anyway, in my opinion so as to the tech in the shop, both latest models of Pioneer and Sony are great based on actual tests.

thanks sa lahat
    ahem ahem... bossing.. mukhang di ka nman newb sa car audio ah

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ hahaha same sentiments!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pansin ko din

pero congrats sa napili mo!

TULONG: Sony CDX-GT262S or Pioneer DEH4600MP?