New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    dito ko na lang post since it's mostly car audio guys who replace or are concerned with the trunk floor board.
    Yung board sa trunk ko is divided into two pieces, so you can raise it to take out the spare tire. The problem is the innermost part is curved already from carrying too much weight, ewd and two sets of tools. pano ko ba remedyohan to?
    What can I replace this with? Or meron ba dapat some kind of styro that supports that end as well? Yung sa outer kasi merong styro left and right of the spare tire so d magcollapse yung board.

Tools pa lang bagsak na sya, pano pa pag sub box na yun. punit siguro yung carpet, since it's just a one piece carpet for the two boards.

hope nagets nyo problem ko...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Change those cheapo-thin lawanit covers into MDF 3/4" boards then cover it with carpet. :D

Any audio store can customize the cutting and pattern for your needs.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    naisip ko din nga nung una yan. may available bang something thinner than 3/4, like 1/2 inch MDF?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3/4 is thick for flooring.. use 1/4 ... the stock of most cars use cork boards

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Merong maninipis as Beefy pointed out. Hmm... o nga no, bakit ko ba nilagay na 3/4??? What was I thinking of?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the size for the box?hehe

7. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    here's a pic of my trunk floor. I took the pic with the EWD para kita yung uneven floor.

and also nandun sa pic may nilagay akong arrow. how the heck do i remove that thing. may slot sya for a screwdriver pero parang loose thread ang dating, ikot lang endlessly ayaw naman matanggal.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ikot mo siya using screw driver. aangat siya onti, then i-prick pataas mo siya using the screw driver. mas maganda use two screw drivers para pantay pag-angat mo. para di mabali, plastic lang kasi yan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Or pry it using a long nose plier, sabay ipit sa clip dun sa locking part underneath it.

Mas madaling kunin yan by access thru your rear seats.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    pano tanggalin rear seats? haha
    there's this parang plastic board behind the seats too.

kaya na ba yun ng 1/4 MDF? what do most audio installers use pag pagawa ng false floor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
trunk floor