New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mga sir, i'm planning to set-up my trunk in such a way that there will be a false floor housing 2 amps, EQ, X-over, cap. plexiglass yung cover. tapos there will be a sealed box for 2 12" subs.

magkakaroon ba ng rattles sa trunk because of the wood works? kayo po, based on your own experiences, nagkakarattle po ba? kasi i was thinking, what's the point of setting up the sounds if the "good" sounds will be coupled with unwanted rattles?

btw, sa nihhon po ako magpapagawa. ok ba sila?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what happenned to db audio?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    oh kasi pare personally recommended ng friend ko si nihhon. kaya we both went there and elsie kind of finalized things up na. anyway, thanks for the recommendation. i really appreciate it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it should be ok as long as the shop installs the proper sound deadening materials...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ask your frend.. he recomends it ryt?. =D

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    wala rattles coming from the woorworks, the rattles will probably come from your trunk lid bracing, plate number, rear "dash" kung san nakalagay yung rear speakers... yun lang ang usually napapansin ko after installs...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GET A FIBER GLASS INSTEAD OF WOOD , BETTER SEALS AND LIGHTER .

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DEPENDS HOW POWERFUL UR SUBS ARE , DEPENDS HOW MUCH LAYER U NEED FOR SOUND DEADENING , MY PST EARLIER ABOUT WOOD FOR THE FALSE FLOOR CONTRIBUTES A LOT OF FACTOR SA VIBRATIONS AND ANNOYING RATTLES .

trunk dilemma