New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Please share your inputs kung san ok ilagay ang rear speakers for the trooper.
    I've attached pics...
    thanks in advance.....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005

ala- crv-sound cruiser, rear ceiling....same as delica superexceed, rear ceiling...at ung future site ng oval co-ax speakers ko, sa rear ceiling...or da may D pillar (ung pinaka last pillar) dun mo ipalagay kung round ung speaker mo, pag oval, pwede sa pillar, pero patayo....

space efficient, di pa madaling tamaan ng cargo mo sa likod...now prob mo nalang ung subs mo...

pwede di sa rear doors, pero magbubutas ka,e....tsaka magada kung round lang, not oval..

para ready na din for 5.1 setup
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; June 9th, 2006 at 11:07 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What size? The OEM speaker housing is visible on your first photo. Just partially covered by the rear jump seats.

Front speakers are door mounted, AFAIK.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

fakesaint: checkout niwde's trooper, he fabricated MDF-brackets for the front seperates, then removed the rear jumper seats, fabricated MDF brackets for 2 subwoofers - facing each other, wala na siyang rear speakers. You can mount your rear speakers alongside the subwoofers.

If you really want to mount your rear speakers on the rear doors you have to to a lot of fabricating for the rear door panel. Which would cost a lot of moolah, I'll go with the first option.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    fakesaint: checkout niwde's trooper, he fabricated MDF-brackets for the front seperates,

then removed the rear jumper seats, You can mount your rear speakers alongside the subwoofers.

Mga sir,
    clarity lang habol ko---I'm planning to install an LCD wth dvd in the near future for my kid--/s....
    rE:Iluvdetailing---I want to install 2 8in.subs(Na di ko alam san ilalagay) alongside the oem spkr on the rear and 2 tweeters (Dash) sa front wth the oem spkrs din...ok kaya kalalabasan na sound nito...as much as possible ayaw ko sna patanggal 3rd row seats...mag-fit sana amps and yung subs sa may backrest ng 3rd seats....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir kung clarity ang habol mo, matatabunan ng 2 8 in subs mo ang seps na ilalagay mo sa harap. I think its better if you put another separates sa likod alongside with 1 8 in sub.

Ok kung sa harap ka nakaupo pero kung sa likod, lalu na you mentioned na mga anak mo ang manunuod, malamang panay bayo nalang maririnig nila.

I had my trooper setup before with separates sa harap then 10in sub sa likod. Pag nakaupo sa middle seats halos bayo nalang naririnig. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasa likod ng jumpseat yan bro...dalhin mo dito at ituturo ko...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    speakers, as otep said, are placed sa may grill partially hidden by the rear seat

you can put a small boxed sub under the second row KUNG may space
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    speakers, as otep said, are placed sa may grill partially hidden by the rear seat

you can put a small boxed sub under the second row KUNG may space
    So yung stock four speakers na oem plus dash tweeters and one 8 in. sub in the 3rd row jumpseats= clarity na???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Trooper 98 rear speakers-where to put?