New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Folks,

I would like to seek your expert opinion on what I could possibly get as a set-up for my Hyundai Getz.

My expectations would be:

>HU capable of USB and Auxin (since my HU only takes in CDs).

>Speakers a set of four speakers that would sound good and loud enough to play Hip-Hop and RnB tunes without sounding bad.

>No pretensions of adding subs or amps. I just need a decent sounding set-up that plays my tunes better than my stock HU and two speakers.

The budget preferably would be below 10k with installation already. I live in Makati, so shop recommendations would also be a great help.

I know my budget is not as big as the ones I've read here I just want to make do with a simple set-up that would be decent enough for a small cabin.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by malcoxx View Post
    Folks,

I would like to seek your expert opinion on what I could possibly get as a set-up for my Hyundai Getz.

My expectations would be:

>HU capable of USB and Auxin (since my HU only takes in CDs).

>Speakers a set of four speakers that would sound good and loud enough to play Hip-Hop and RnB tunes without sounding bad.

>No pretensions of adding subs or amps. I just need a decent sounding set-up that plays my tunes better than my stock HU and two speakers.

The budget preferably would be below 10k with installation already. I live in Makati, so shop recommendations would also be a great help.

I know my budget is not as big as the ones I've read here I just want to make do with a simple set-up that would be decent enough for a small cabin.
    drop by ka sa tsikot shop sir... mukhang kakayanin natin budget mo http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...ewpost&t=76034

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Haha, ang bilis ng reply ni Sir Jedi :thumbup:

Since di na ako masyado updated sa audio ngayon, tips lang mabibigay ko.

Stick with Pioneer HUs, they're the standard.

As for the speakers, you might want to just change the front rather than both the front and back. That way, your budget isn't stretched.

Of course, you should also take into consideration that more expensive component speakers demand more power thus you can't bring their full bodied sound just by powering it with your HU.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think pwede pagkasyahin ang 10k

Pioneer DEH 2250 USB and IPOD ready
    2 sets of 6" speakers for front and back

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    kung malapit ka lang sakin boss natulungan kita, 8k lang meron kana ng set up na trip mo.

Super Budget Set-up for a Newbie