New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Suggestions naman jan What brand and model pasok for this budget, start ako upgrade HU to be followed by seps then,then, then...hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think it would be best to upgrade your HU the last. ano ba stock HU mo ngayon?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hehe dame naman tanung un pa,car is corolla XE 94 model got it 2ndhand and stock kaya sobra Low tech.nyahaha gusto ko sana upgrade audio eh so start sa HU kc wala ata RCA un. tulung naman.tnx

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I sold my pioneer DEH 3750mp
    and bought a Sony GT360s (cheapest sony HU with pre outs)

This has aux front for my ipod.. and it has 2 pre outs for amps and subs. . (8k, with free instalation from sony)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ianne View Post
    Suggestions naman jan What brand and model pasok for this budget, start ako upgrade HU to be followed by seps then,then, then...hehe
    --Pioneer DEH 4850 at around P6.5K... very nice HU...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    check mo ang newer pioneers... 3950 or 4950... kung tama ako nasa range to ng budget mo

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ah,ok so mukhang pioneer na naman as usual.hehe so medyo ok na sa HU pag punta ko nito Banawe malamang pati speakers sabay na kasi butas mga speakers nung XE, what should I get first, seperates pang front or 3-way oval sa rear fill? ok ba 3-way para with mid bass na? brands nga pala ng seps naman anu ok? JBL,Infinity,Crystal? medyo subok ko crystal kahit sa highs di bitin at clear pa rin..nga pala dame tanong sori dapat ata kay ate charo ko toh send.nyahaha

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    you should budget on a decent amp if ever you plan on getting seps / component speakers. baka mabitin ka sir.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yes papi pero as of now i really need to start first to have the HU and seps kasi if ever makabit yung HU baka di ko ma test kasi butas yung 2 speaker ng oto, what shoud i get a front seps or rear fill 3way? then pag nagka budget next yung seps and amp then subs and amp then EQ then happy na.nyahaha

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    get an alpine or a pinoeer. you can't go wrong with the two. if you want a simple setup for your xe. if you get a pioneer, you can't get seps for the front and perhaps really cheap 6x9's for the rear. the 6x9's will just be used mostly for low to mid frequency production while using pioneer's Front Imaging Enhancement feature. yung seps sa front, just use the frequency cutoff for the really low frequencies. thats it and you should have a simple SQ setup.

As for an amp, if you wont be playing music really loud like when opening the car
    doors with blasting music, you won't really need one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Suggestion HU 6K-8K Alpine/Pioneer/JVC/Sony