The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    eto story..

1. had v12 f-805 driving my separates and 6x9 coax
    2. had mtx rt404 driving my subs
    3. static busina and static sound pag nag-re-rev

here's what i did...
    1. used v12 to drive subs, then used mtx to drive separates and 6x9.
    2. tanggal static pag-nag-re-rev pero nandun parin static pag busina

already tried the following:
    1. checked ground ng busina (move around sa chasis, engine, etc.)
    2. lagay ng ground sa DSP unit
    3. installed Y connector sa rt404 amp (meaning wala ng fader), humina konti static sa busina pero lumakas static pag nag-re-rev
    4. used condenser to ground yung busina

HELP!!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    wow same problem as mine.. til now wala pa rin akong makitang solusyon... tsk tsk..

akin d lang kalakasan ang static pero maririnig mo pag press mo ng busina..parang me ticking sound.
    btw, this only happens if my aircon and headlights are turned on...

mga experts patulong naman diyan!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check muna relay, baka maluwag lang or busted.
    nangyari yan sa oto ko. static pag bumubusina, tapos pagtagal tagal, nawawala na yung busina. kala ko horn button, tapos kinalaunan, kala ko yung mismong horn.
    nung pina check ko, maluwag lang pala yung relay.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ganyan din problema ko dati. ang ginawa ko niliha ko hanggang lumabas yung metal don sa pinagkakabitan ng ground wire papunta sa amplifier. yon lang pala problema mahinang ground kaya nagkaka static

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yup, same on my case, but so far none when i push the busina.

i get the noise evertime i step on the accelerator(na-revolution)

perhaps someone could help.

pretty annoying to the ear kasi. tnx

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Experiencing the same problem with my Fieldmaster right now. May static kapag bumubusina although kapag mahina lang yung radio reception. Once itinaas yung antenna, nawawala na. Hindi naman ganito sa iba naming sasakyan.

Stock audio setup

Jimson placed a choke filter dun sa (+) ng HU and condenser sa may horn wires. Meron pa rin

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarwarez View Post
    eto story..

1. had v12 f-805 driving my separates and 6x9 coax
    2. had mtx rt404 driving my subs
    3. static busina and static sound pag nag-re-rev

here's what i did...
    1. used v12 to drive subs, then used mtx to drive separates and 6x9.
    2. tanggal static pag-nag-re-rev pero nandun parin static pag busina

already tried the following:
    1. checked ground ng busina (move around sa chasis, engine, etc.)
    2. lagay ng ground sa DSP unit
    3. installed Y connector sa rt404 amp (meaning wala ng fader), humina konti static sa busina pero lumakas static pag nag-re-rev
    4. used condenser to ground yung busina

HELP!!!
    sir try mo po lagyan ng electrolytic capacitor yung line ng + at - papuntang amplifier para ma filter ang noise... baka sakaling effective
    yung ganito lang sir

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    palit ng ground wire to bigger one. kung malaki na ang ground wir pero my static parin make sure na di magkasama sa isang direction ang positive wire ng amp at rca cable ng stereo to amp. rca cable sa left side at power wire sa right drivers area.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    have the same problem. but only happened when i installed amp for my separates. popping sound from tweeters when i use my horn. any help would be greatly appreciated.

these can be happen due to the following reason..

-driving your amp above to its own ability, sometimes too low impedance of the speaker and the high current passes to the audio system through the rca cables.
    -the rca is touching or passing to a high current wire and so the signal from some accessory like horn goes to the audio system.
    -bad power supply system usually the grounding system have a great resistance back to the battery.
    -relay application, its an electromagnetic device that carries high current signal, and so that signal pushes very high current enough to enter the audio system, and,
    -poor sound installation and wiring processes.
    these is what you do..
    start the engine and turn on your stereo and go to the amp, remove the rca, and get a new 1, run it from your head unit directly to the amp and try to click the horn button, if there still static, the problem lies from your amp to the speakers., remove the new rca and get a shorting plugs, (a shorting plugs is a set of rca soldered together at the other end) and put it to amp, these will mute your audio system, and try to hit the horn again, (if your having a crossover, try to that first), if it still there, remove the shoting plugs and put back the old rca, lower the gain in the amp probably 5volt input sensitivity, or to its lower as you know, and try hitting the button again. I think you hear nothing there even sound comes from your stereo, if these happen and the static is gone, that is the problem, your amp dont have much ability to drive your speaker, and so your overpowering it, or your power supply do not have enough current to do its ability, low power, bad grounding, etc.

static pag bumubusina