New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Ano ba dapat gawin ko dito?
    kasi may cover pa yung speaker hole dun sa siding.
    kapag tinanggal ko wala akong takip so kita speakers ko.
    suggestion guys.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Same goes for me. Am planning to have a speaker installed sa sidings ng door, but, concern ko is baka mabasa.

any inputs sa mga experts. . .

3. tynee Guest
    mheloy,

what do you mean? why do you need to remove the cover? diba hindi natatanggal yun? besides, you need to mount the speaker at the door frame. not at the sidings.

HTH!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    possiblity na mabasa will always be there but you could avoid this by ensuring the protective plastic cover is sealed. as to the butas sa sidings this could be done and your could cover this with the grill of your speaker

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by tynee
    mheloy,

what do you mean? why do you need to remove the cover? diba hindi natatanggal yun? besides, you need to mount the speaker at the door frame. not at the sidings.

HTH!
    Sir,

yung sidings kasi ng 94 GLi eh buo yung siding sa bandang speakers. when I removed the door sidings, di ko alam kung saan screw yung speaker. kasi yung butas is pa-square and sobrang laki. lumulusot speakers.

kailangan ko yatang ilagay sa MDF yung speaker then screw the MDF sa door frame.

what do you think?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    gurus,
    nabutasan ko na yung door sidings ko. naikabit ko na din yung speakers sa door frame. and problema ko eh butas yung sidings ko. how do I make some type of a grill?

thanks

Speaker hole of 94 GLi Sidings