New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Hi guys its been a while since my last post so im up to reducing the road noise, i've back read a few threads regarding the deadening but i cant find any thread that specifies the price range of deadening materials and labor so my basic question would be where is a good shop to do the deadening and base on your experience how much does it cost you per sheet. I want to install it in my doors ceiling and foot board( if thats what you call it basta ung sa sahid) and maybe the dashboard to reduce the engine nosie vibration. any recommendation will be appreciated

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Cheapest is around P750 per door, that is materials plus labor. So P3000 for 4 doors. Most car accessories shop in Banawe offer this.

There are also more expensive brands, those made in USA or Germany. Up to you if want to get these kinds. Car audio shops usually have them.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    *red_one is the 750 good enough and can lessen the outer world noise? i might drop by to banawe if it can do the job

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    You would just have to try it to find out. We all have different cars and different noise tolerances.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    *red_one thank you sir i might but base on your experience po?

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Cheapest is around P750 per door, that is materials plus labor. So P3000 for 4 doors. Most car accessories shop in Banawe offer this.

There are also more expensive brands, those made in USA or Germany. Up to you if want to get these kinds. Car audio shops usually have them.

san yung 750 per door bro?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ACA offers it at 500/panel/layer. Basically, its 2000 per 4 doors for single layer and 4000 for double layer.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sa south side saan ba meron na reasonable mag price at decent ang gawa?

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    ACA offers it at 500/panel/layer. Basically, its 2000 per 4 doors for single layer and 4000 for double layer.
    san yung aca bro? ^_^
    salamat

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    san yung aca bro? ^_^
    salamat
    Sa Araneta ave sir. kung 2 doors usually nasa 1.5k

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast