HU - Pioneer deh-p6550
    AMP - (for seps) Alpine v12 (taiwan) 4 channel amp
    SEPS - MB Quart Dsc-216
    AMP - (for sub) Lightning Audio S2.600.2
    SUB - 1pc. S15L5
    CAPACITOR - EFX 1farad
    RCA cables - EFX
    Gauge 4 power wires

what do you think? what can you suggest? Will be installing these by next week. Its for my 2k2 crv..

peace!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    la ko masyadong alam sa sound set up,pero looking at the things you will install,sobrang ok na yan,goodluck

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    okay na yan, though parang mahina yung amp mo para sa s15L5
    wait for the opinion of the gurus!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    get rid of the fake v12 and save up for a better amp. and also, get rid of the cap. you don't need it. additional load lang yan sa alternator/electrical mo. it won't solve any dimming and better save your money for an alternator upgrade instead(if the need exist)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree with bloodline...get rid of the caps first.....i suggest you use it for an alternator upgrade nga....it is more important and it will benefit not only your sound system but the whole of your electrical system sa car....

(edited..thanks to loey!!!!!)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah eh glenn, bro' he'll be using the L.A. amp ata for the sub not the v12.

ice27, bloodline n glenn is right u dont need a cap unless aesthetics habol mo and u want your system to look good especially if your planning to put a digimeter?? on it :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga sirs, i can't upgrade my alternator ng ganon ganon nalang since brand new auto. my dad will kill me kaya i opted for the caps instead. and the caps will only power the strike amp. Si intense ang nagrecommend sken nito. The v12 lang naman is used to power the seps. Its decent enough. Tried and tested nasaakin ang v12 na taiwan. Actually this is an upgrade already and will be having this installed next week. Nasaakin na lahat ng gamit eh...im just waiting for my dough for the installation...thanks for the replies...

peace!!!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    pare kung v12 lang talaga kaya mo para sa seps.. ok na yun.. tried and tested for me ren yan. buti pa tayo na subukan natin. so we know what we are REALLY talking about diba? hinde sya best amp, pero hinde ren dapat nilliitan kasi fake ang brand. good luck sa upgrade pare.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks dude...hindi naman sa hindi kaya...i mean, seps lang naman eh...i've got a good hu, and seps na rin naman...and 3 v12 na ang dumaan saken and never nagloko ang mga ito saakin...talagang oks na oks ang v12...and also, im just going to put it under the seats...so i really don't have the need to show them off. Yung Strike lang na amp ang ipapakita ko its going to be on top of the sub...i can't wait to hear the bass...hay!!! :D :D

peace!!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ice... if you think it about where does the cap gets its stored power? if for example your cap gets drained from all the loud bass and voltage rails, it has to get its power from somewhere. your alternator will work double time to feed power to the cap, your sound system, your battery, spark plugs and other electricals. it just puts additional strain in your alternator. it wont solve any dimming lights. now, as a known method and suggestion sana you sould plan your system according to what you car could handle unless you plan to upgrade also your cars electrical system - wires, alternator, battery etc. i read alot of people planning high powered amps and massive subs then complain of dimming lights and problems on the electrical load of the car lalo na't stock alternator lang pala gamit nila. kung gusto mo malaman kung hanggang saan ang kaya ng alt mo, kunin mo yun sum ng rms ng amps mo divide mo by 12. kung 10-12 amperes sobra sa stock rating, battery upgrade(deep cycle) ok na. may SVR batt si jetcar, gusto mo tignan yun o di kaya mag import ka ng optima red or yellow top battery or magpabili ka kung may kilala ka sa abroad.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
is this setup good enough?