New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I want to change the stock speakers in the dash of my GEN I pajero. There's one on each side. This area though is not enclosed and just opens up to the rest of the cabin of the car. No baffle effect.

I want to get seps for the front. No problem locating the tweeters but is the stock dash location for the mids a good place to locate them? Should I just locate them on the doors.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ironarch,

I'm using TX-420 seps on my Pajero. Yes, walang baffle effect and the speakers are aimed at my shins.

If you want to put speakers on the doors, you will be mounting them on the door panel and not the door structure itself. Baka magkaroon ng rattles.

But sir afrasay has door speakers on his GEN I. Ewan ko lang kung ano ang sound.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I don't really want to put speakers on the doors unless bolted on to the steel structure. I had speakers mounted on to the panel only before in my old car and the weight of the speaker just destroyed the panel over a few years. Plus may rattle nga. Madalas mahulog pa ang speaker grill everytime I opened the door. i eventually had to replace the panel since the speaker moved several times on the door.

Lessons learned....never again.

At least newer cars now have built in speaker locations on the doors to mount them properly.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok naman ang stock locations basta maganda ang aiming ng tweeter.

Ok na sakin since hindi naman ako audiophile and I have a subwoofer in the back for the bass. Mids and highs lang ang pinatutugtog ko sa harap.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Oi bakit ganun mahina ba talaga ang kicker na seps na EX520? Ndi pa sya amplified pero ang nipis ng tunog! Alam mo yun? Yung ndi masarap sa tenga kundi masakit! Kailangan ba lagyan ng amp yung seps? P3500 pamandin ang bili ko! :D

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ano yun HU mo?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ulolin666
    Oi bakit ganun mahina ba talaga ang kicker na seps na EX520? Ndi pa sya amplified pero ang nipis ng tunog! Alam mo yun? Yung ndi masarap sa tenga kundi masakit! Kailangan ba lagyan ng amp yung seps? P3500 pamandin ang bili ko! :D
    di talaga maganda ang reviews ng mga kicker seps. mukhang pang sub lang talaga sila...

pero don't take my word for it, i never owned kicker seps. subs lang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    blaupunkt gt-217x matining! maganda din midbass nya.. 4-5k price range nya (6")

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I'll probably end up getting the Targa seps. Budget reasons ofcourse.

OTEP, where did you buy your TX-420 seps? I think I saw them in megamall. Did you connect them to the HU or to an external amp?

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Mga sir ano ibig sabihin ng HU??? And what other terms should I need to know when it come to car stereo set up???? Thanks....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
seps question?