New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Ok po ba Sansui or Nakamichi separates? Saw these in many car shops here in Malolos. Planning to upgrade just for clarity. Nothing fancy.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I think at best they're comparable to the lower end pioneer and alpine speakers. It is sad how Sansui and Nakamichi had to resort to licensing their legendary brands in order to stay afloat.

Sent from my Android using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I think at best they're comparable to the lower end pioneer and alpine speakers. It is sad how Sansui and Nakamichi had to resort to licensing their legendary brands in order to stay afloat.

Sent from my Android using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Honga. They have quite a following in vintage amps and receivers forums. So better if skip these na lang? What would be a better budget meal setup instead kaya?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sa starex ko, Instead of nakamichi, i went with pioneer seps ts-g1605c. Thats the entry level seps. Maganda tumunog with voice clarity na

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Pioneer or hertz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    None of the above. Pioneer entry level is better for almost the same price. Pero kung yang dalawa lang yung choices, for me mas better yung sound sig ng nakamichi compared sa sansui. I have sansui coax in my innova for rear fill and does the job naman..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    just give it a try as your choice and make sure inform us about the performance you got

Sansui or Nakamichi Separates