New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hey tsikoteers,
    I would just want to ask for a list of recommended shops. I am planning to buy an active sub for my ride. I heard about this active sub just recently and it fits my needs. Extra bass, easy to install, doesnt take up much space and not that costly as if I would have a real sub with separate amps and a box. Reading some threads, I heard about the infinity basslink and i think this would be on the top of my list. then the blaupunkt active sub, then maybe the jbl basspro. or if you guys could suggest anything else. Does anyone know where i can find these subs? and a good shop where i can have them installed? preferrably near makati or manila? or a little down south?

id really appreciate you expert opinions, suggestions and recommendations.

thanks!:D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    aside from those youve mentioned sir. other brand that i know of that has this kind of subs is kenwood. c3 in banawe i think has the kenwood and blaupunkt.

i also know someone who is selling a kenwood active sub. me, i use a blaupunkt active sub might opt to sell it too.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    for jbl and infinity go to perfect circle at banawe. sila philippine distributor.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    what about autoline, km2, jetcars in makati and LAcars?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kerikzb View Post
    You might want to avoid LA, just read about it, there's a thread about that shop, search for it nalang.

Jetcar is in banawe, maybe what you mean is jet circuit.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    you may also want to try Mickey's Autosound in Santolan, Pasig

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kerikzb View Post

Para sa akin okay si autoline sir - malinis, pulido gumawa. And Boss Alex knows his stuff. Be open to suggestions though - more than likely may ibang maisa-suggest na ideas yun.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    for sound set up i recomend KID AUDIO in binan laguna and paint NORMANWORKS sa sto tomas batangas,,WHY??kasi sknla ako nagpagawa and 24 n awards ng oto q dhl sknla,lage akong best in paint at best sound set up,,kht sa pnka prestigious carshow here sa pinas,manila auto salon 2008 ako best in paint at luxury suv..me mga carshow aq n cnalihan hakot ko award,6 awards sa isang up,5 sa batangas,,try m cla pntahan pare.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332517

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT format.

Read the RULES.
    [/SIZE]

Recommended Shops