New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi guys dumaan ako raon kanina i saw one HU classy design pero im not sure with the sound quality. Fidelity yung branch 2600 pesos with can play DVD/CD/MP3/WAV and has a USB... I was just wondering kung ok ba to... im sure we cannot compare it sa mga leading brands like pioneer etc... baka may nakapagtry na po ng mga head units na to... thanks.

balak ko kasi palitan yung HU ko na honda alpine may tape pa hahaha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    walang audition dun sa shop? hehehehe
    seriously, it sounds awful if compared to branded units. i've heard one.
    pero kung stock naman yung speakers mo, pwede na.

just ask for a reasonable shop warranty to be sure.

but, if i am you, i will just get a second hand branded unit. halos pareho lang ang price, mas maganda pa ang quality. di ka pa mamromroblema sa parts and service if in case it needs repairs.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hmmm kuha ka pioneer nalang sir or sony mmay price din na ganun pero ung features lang ang wala pero trusted naman

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    bought a proline head unit a few years back and it sounded great.. with tried it out using some really crappy speakers where we bought the unit.. and it surprised the hell out of me.. maybe i was lucky dnt know, but i have since replaced my head unit to one that plays DVD, that proline unit only played CD,MP3 and VCD..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    From experience, the level of satisfaction will eventually caught up with the amount you paid for.

If I were you, I will save up for the more decent Pioneer unit or any branded ones for that matter.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    bought a proline head unit a few years back and it sounded great.. with tried it out using some really crappy speakers where we bought the unit.. and it surprised the hell out of me.. maybe i was lucky dnt know, but i have since replaced my head unit to one that plays DVD, that proline unit only played CD,MP3 and VCD..

of course, not everything of good sound quality boils down to the HU.... speakers also play a big part. after all, this is where the sound is transmitted and emitted...

even if you use a good head unit but still use crappy speakers, the sound will still emit crappy outputs.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterZerg View Post
    Hi guys dumaan ako raon kanina i saw one HU classy design pero im not sure with the sound quality. Fidelity yung branch 2600 pesos with can play DVD/CD/MP3/WAV and has a USB... I was just wondering kung ok ba to... im sure we cannot compare it sa mga leading brands like pioneer etc... baka may nakapagtry na po ng mga head units na to... thanks.

balak ko kasi palitan yung HU ko na honda alpine may tape pa hahaha
    tsambahan sa ganyan, at masakit pag pumalpak, baklas na naman ang dashboard mo . magkano budget? mag pioneer ka na. eto entry level na with USB na. around 5K sa banawe with free installation na.

meron mas mababa 2050 at 1050 yun nga lang aux in lang and wala pa USB port.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    IMHO sir sound quality comes or starts from a good quality source unit (including amps) then down to your speakers..if they are saying "tsambahan lang yan" I will not gamble....dahil magastos. Dahil kahit gaano ka expensive ang speakers mo but the source units were cheap it will more likely sound cheap..and it is really expensive to start all over again if you get what I mean..(start from the source then speakers)..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    dont trust this HU from raon. mura lang siya. but the quality and durabilty is at stake. try to save up for cheap/middle priced branded HU models. P5 to 10k HU sa banawe then pair it up with quality speaker not actully those hi end speakers = mostly satisfied thirst for quality sound.

if you want to get into extreme, total AV upgrade!

boom! boom! Shake! Shake!:jump: totalled pockets:jawdrop:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    pre, try mo pakinggan setup ko... all Raon products... hahaha!
    kung ok na sa tenga mo, eh di good... pero kung me pera ka naman, bumili ka na lang
    ng Pioneer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
RAON Generic Head Units Thread