New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Hi. I just wanted to know who from you guys have used rainbow car speakers made in Germany. How's the performance? Is it comparable to other well known speakers (eg. Focal, morel, Hertz etc)? Sorry but I'm doing a research and cant seem to find enough feedbacks on Google as well as in YouTube.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Maganda brand rainbow sa separates at 3 way type pang clarity . Mahal pero sulit. Rainbow car speakers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Maganda brand rainbow sa separates at 3 way type pang clarity . Mahal pero sulit. Rainbow car speakers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks sir. Was looking at their page meron silang ibat ibang line. Yun Dreamline kya nila is ok na? Or yun soundline is better?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by G_man21 View Post
    Hi. I just wanted to know who from you guys have used rainbow car speakers made in Germany. How's the performance? Is it comparable to other well known speakers (eg. Focal, morel, Hertz etc)? Sorry but I'm doing a research and cant seem to find enough feedbacks on Google as well as in YouTube.

Thanks in advance

I have the occasion to use Rainbow DL and also Focal Fx 165FX.. I must say Rainbow is at par with respected brands. If you go with Germanium you'll surely cannot go wrong. Rainbow is such a sweet sounding speaker.