New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Anyone know a good installer who can pick components (i.e. HD screens), power supplies, hidden wiring, harnesses, etc for a PS4 + Media Player setup inside an LC200 (or two)?

Ive totally given up on the traffic situation and would rather play (in no particular order):

2K16
    Fifa16
    Fallout 4
    MGS V
    etc

I may also watch movies or TV shows using a dedicated screen connected to the car amplifier. Digital files will be streamed from a Wifi Portable Hard Drive .

I dont want it to look to cheesy or too bulky. Slim profiles, hidden wiring, good storage, etc is what I am after. Im against center screens dropping from the ceiling as they block the rear view mirror. But am not sure if head rest monitors have high enough resolutions to enjoy a PS4 game on. Ideally the head rest monitors will be Mirrored. And i can swap out the PS4 if need be for another console if the time comes.

thanks,

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Wow sir ayos yang plano mo. Will watch this thread

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    pang-pimp my ride yang idea mo sir eq a :D

kung may plug ng kuryente sa 2nd row yung lc niyo gaya sa explorer solve na isang source of power niyp for the ps4
    Last edited by 170kphlang; November 11th, 2015 at 03:46 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yes it has a plug in the 3rd row. 220v yata.

Dont wanna really pimp the ride. Just want a decent sleek ps4 setup inside so i dont go insane with the traffic hehe.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Any update
    parang gusto ko rin mag install

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    You need at least 500w power inverter. Not sure if you need to upgrade your alternator also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Here is my PS4 setup. I put the ps4 slim on the seat beside me because i move it from one car to the other (i replicated the setup of the monitor and power inverter in my other cars).

The headrest monitor is full HD. Its actually a portable LCD monitor that i attached to the headrest via 2 heavy duty Scoche Magnetic mounts.

The monitor is powered by the USB port of the ps4. While the ps4 is powered by the inverter that i have under the seat (1500 watts)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    What happens when you hit a pothole while playing? Masisira yung DVD? hehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    What happens when you hit a pothole while playing? Masisira yung DVD? hehe
    Di naman. Its so traffic that the car is always crawling so potholes dont jar so much [emoji38]

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Here is my PS4 setup. I put the ps4 slim on the seat beside me because i move it from one car to the other (i replicated the setup of the monitor and power inverter in my other cars).

The headrest monitor is full HD. Its actually a portable LCD monitor that i attached to the headrest via 2 heavy duty Scoche Magnetic mounts.

The monitor is powered by the USB port of the ps4. While the ps4 is powered by the inverter that i have under the seat (1500 watts)

Nice! What brand is your monitor? Usb powered, i can use this setup to play movies for my kids [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast