New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Is there really any, for the budget conscious and uninformed about set-up?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron naman, straight targa ka tapos fentom amps. sulit na daw yun sabi ng mga nakarinig. though mura na rin mga jbl amps ngayon....

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    tama, targa all the way and fenton or v12 amps... budget na budget talga yan... sulit naman daw sound quality for the price.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    fenton or v12 amps is good enough.. targa speakers will do...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sorry guys for the late reply, had some to do...anyways, thanx for the info that you gave, much appreciate it... do sony xplode promo's any good aswell? TIA

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hellfire2428 View Post
    Sorry guys for the late reply, had some to do...anyways, thanx for the info that you gave, much appreciate it... do sony xplode promo's any good aswell? TIA
    sony xplode are way over priced. i would rather suggest you get targa subs and seps V12 or Fenton for the amps instead of buying xplode.

just my 2 cents.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sa dami ng japeyks ngayon.... dun na ko sa proudly philippine made. straight targa (subs and seps) + V12 amps lifetime warranty pa (targas) or palit agad ng bago. again, it goes with your budget

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    tama, overprice nga yung sony xplode.
    i still prefer the targa speakers then v12 for the amp.
    ito talaga ang bang for the buck.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *all

thanks again guys for the valuable info that you gave, it seems madami nga talaga nagagandahan sa targa...old skool na talaga aside from that, proudly PI made pa like what sir XTO said and the V12 amps that ill have to check, unlike their subs that i saw in blade shop sa festi.....hirap ksi ng malayo ang place...how bout shop that installs it here in laguna, south area? aside from Kid Audio?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    oh btw, just want for starters plang naman yung sa clarity lang muna then eventually siguro pag me budget na dagdag ng konting oooomph...and advise naman kayo guys please ng HU na me Ipod aux in na, na plug and play na and mura lang hehe(cheapskate po ako)....TIA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Promo packages for low end set-up, bang for the buck?