New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    clarify ko lang, magkaiba ang C3 Audio and C3 4X4. personally mas gusto ko kay C3 Audio Banawe. 2 store nila, few meters lang pagitan.
    Last edited by XTO; August 6th, 2009 at 08:52 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    clarify ko lang, magkaiba ang C3 Audio and C3 4X4. personally mas gusto ko kay C3 Audio Banawe. 2 store nila, few meters lang pagitan.
    san sa banawe yung C3 audio sir XTO? dun ka ba nagpakabit?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    same question here, clarification on C3 Audio and C3 4x4; are they the same? if not, saan po yung C3 Audio

Thank you!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    C3 Audio Banawe ako kumukuha ng audio.

C3 4x4 for other stuff like turbo timer, etc.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dokdondon View Post
    same question here, clarification on C3 Audio and C3 4x4; are they the same? if not, saan po yung C3 Audio

Thank you!
    C3 Audio is along Banawe St. cor Dapitan and the other store at cor. N. Roxas (Retiro). C3 4X4 is at C3 road near A. Bonifacio.

*sir Sago, yup kay C3 Audio ako.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Guys, any feedback regarding the Equinox ATV-8045D? I was planning to get the JVC AVX-810, but after seeing the Equinox, and the whopping ten thousand peso difference, I was tempted.

How's the sound and video quality? Quality of the unit in general?

Thanks

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    what about AVT.ph products lalo na yung overhead LCD? may feedback and prices ba kayo?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I have my own freelance installers that do all the installs for me (I have one in Kamias and one in Banawe. Medyo maarte kasi ako sa sasakyan. I don't really trust the in-house installers.

Installs usually cost Php300.00 from a freelancer. I get the 10+ years loyal customer discount, though.

1 year warranty on the unit. I'm satisfied so far. Been sourcing audio units from C3 for more than 10 years already. Yes, they are generally less expensive than others.

hi sir! pwede po bang makuha contact number nung nag install sa inyo? kaya kaya niyang ayusin ung HU unit ko at LCD sa nissan grandeur? Thank u in advance!!!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Guy, Up ko lang ito...What are the current options that i can consider? Actually im okay with a 1 din HU na sana while slowly building my ICE again but my family would want na may TV option habang nagtratravel or nakatambay somewhere...on my previous ride kasi, i have a pioneer hu then i just added a chipipay car monitor with tv and dvd...eh parang i would want this time na clean and simple audio/video setup...Need your advice...Thank you!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Php12,500 2din sa C3 Audio including installation.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Price of 2 DIN type CAR tv/dvd