New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ...anyone who knows a shop that repairs pioneer car stereo in the area of makati or banawe?.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dalhin mo sa mga pioneer service center. nagkalat yan sa metro. meron sa west ave. pati sa e. rodriguez.

you can also bring it to wilson lim of philsales sa banawe. make sure naka baklas na siya since they dont install/uninstall equipment.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yes.. wilson lim... of philsales... between quezon Ave and E. Rod along banawe... if you're coming from quezon Ave.. bandang right sya.. medyo malapit lapit na sa E. rod...

pupuwede din sa Autobacs... along banawe, from orthopedic hospital going to quezon ave... on your left...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I want to share what i did with my pioneer car stereo.

I got an estimate on how much it will cost to repair it. Sabay, I requested the shop if I could trade it for a newer one. Biglang interesado naman pala yung shop. I paid like 67% of the brand new car stereo. Yun lang ang ginastos ko, sabay naging updated and bago pa ang car stereo ko. Kasi, feeling ko, once my stereo has been opened for repair, tuloy tuloy na yan sa sira.

I went to Makati Auto Cycle near Buendia Avenue.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka yan din gawin ko if the cost of repair will almost equal the remaining balance needed to upgrade my HU

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    what is HU? By the way, I am relatively new in this room. How do I post new thread? Dati nagawa ko eh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HU = head unit

go to the main window of the car electronics forum, there's a new thread button on the top of the page ;)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i had my pioneer 8450 ata yun repaired (blank ang display) sa pioneer sa may edsa mandaluyong/makati area. that was 5 years ago and up to now, okay pa rin sya.

andy

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by deep turquoise
    ...anyone who knows a shop that repairs pioneer car stereo in the area of makati or banawe?.....

There is one pioneer service center in EDSA between guadalupe and estrella. Right side if you're coming from Cubao.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by deep turquoise
    this is the number in makati pioneer 028895773 look for grace..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
pioneer car stereo repair