New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Thank you for the info! I will visit them and check. By the way, would you know if warranty will be affected by changing the head unit?
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    No problem you're welcome. I bought it from DC3. The shop is along banawe in front of Goldcars. You may call them up at 7323613 or 7116994. Name of the owner is Danny. Funny thing is at first he didn't know that waze could work with the pioneer head units, until I tinkered with it & showed him how hehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Thanks for the suggestions sir. I'm more concerned about the rear cam and waze though rather than the sound quality. I was really into stereos before, although it was at home and not for vehicles, and I know it is a money pit so I would rather not get into it haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    maraming mga reputable audio shops, halos lahat naman sila okay depende lang magkano budget mo, gears na gusto mo at listening type kung SQ o LnC. you can approach them and ask for quotation ok lang naman. to name a few not in particular order mickey's autosound, jc car audio, simplesounds, musico mobile, c&j, timsaudiogarage, 2mcaudio, mach2audio, quest car audio, candyshop, jetcar...etc

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Look into Joying. Its android na. The problem with pioneer, you have to connect ur phone every time u ride. And the connection is not as easy at bluetooth.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    How long do those Joying HUs usually last?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Seems as long as ur car... But the android version will be old and unsupported by then.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Are these the unbranded android units sold in audio shops? I got quoted 25k for an android based HU + 5k for the panel for the altis by a reputable audio shop. Same price siya lalabas sa growl. What do you think of growl sir?

Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Look into Joying. Its android na. The problem with pioneer, you have to connect ur phone every time u ride. And the connection is not as easy at bluetooth.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Joying | Facebook

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Sorry, I meant you have to create an account with Appradio. Yes, it's connected via usb. When you plug your phone via usb, Appradio would automatically connect. Then when you click on the Waze app in your phone, it would go blank in your phone then Waze would appear in the pioneer head unit.
    ah ok. thanks for the tip. try ko.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Pa bump nalang po dito about my problem sa video size ng movies sa head unit ko, anu po ba eksaktong size ng video para full wide screen sya? Naliliitan po kasi ako sa video output araw araw cinoconvert ko video sa office fail palagi kasinlaki lang ng pang cp un screen output nya.. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    apparently there's a firmware update available on their website for the avh HUs. has anyone here tried updating their respective units?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast